Archived Benefits???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone please explain critical illness, hospital indemnity, and accident to me?? I’ve gotten different answers from different ETLs at my store. I just want to be sure before enrolling.

Take more pay home and don’t sign up.

Pray for health and eat right and take home a bigger pay each week.

I might have these mixed up or wrong but

Critical is if you get sick ei. Cancer and can't work they will cover your paychecks.

Hospital indemnity is you get sick and have to stay in the hospital, they help pay your hospital bill.

Accident is if you get hurt outside of work and can't work they will pay you.

Where do I update the smoking info in the website. I’m logging in there for the first time and not eligible for any benefits as Iam part time . But my TL told you have to update smoking info as No else some amount will be reduced from my pay.

Where do I update the smoking info in the website. I’m logging in there for the first time and not eligible for any benefits as Iam part time . But my TL told you have to update smoking info as No else some amount will be reduced from my pay.
If you don’t wualify for any benefits nothing to update.

I don't qualify, and there is nothing being taken out of my check. I've never even looked at anything other than the 401k info.

Hospital indemnity paid me 1,500 for my two days in the hospital when I gave birth. Glad I found out I was pregnant before enrollment last year. It was definitely worth it, since part of my LOA was without pay.

I might have these mixed up or wrong but

Critical is if you get sick ei. Cancer and can't work they will cover your paychecks.

Hospital indemnity is you get sick and have to stay in the hospital, they help pay your hospital bill.

Accident is if you get hurt outside of work and can't work they will pay you.
Hospital indemnity for giving birth as well. 👌🏽

Will someone please explain critical illness, hospital indemnity, and accident to me?? I’ve gotten different answers from different ETLs at my store. I just want to be sure before enrolling.
If its similar to my current employer benefits
Critical illness is insured care funds for big or fatal illnesses. Usually cancer, stroke, or disabling conditions.
Hospital indemnity - Long term patient care; hospital/rest home care for over a number of weeks.
Accident - Dismemberment, injury, or death due to an accident

Some employers will provide an initial accident coverage for any accident location, and some will offer coverage for only workplace accidents.

If you are young and any health condition, you may not need any, or at least Accident coverage being in retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back