Best Team Survey 2021

I always write an essay ...I do let them know how we feel every one is afraid but I'm like, 'we all grown'... They should be able to adjust to our suggestions. For the longest time cashier's weren't allowed water to drink at the register. O hell no!

I’m always too chicken to be honest.
Not lying on the blade - leave that to those who are not afraid of retribution.
I DO NOT believe those surveys are anonymous when I HAVE to access it through an e-mail.

sorry. Really wish I were braver and could be honest.

For those of you who are honest on these things, have you ever felt like anyone knew? The one time I got to do one, I was worried about anyone knowing who I was.

I’m always honest with it. One year I really laid into them. I never heard anything about it or suspected that they knew anything.

Just a question? For all of you who were honest, did anything ever change?
At the time, I had the worst ETL I've ever had, the worst ETL-HR I've ever had, and the worst SD I've ever had, all at the same time. They were all gone within a year. So yes, there is some chance that the BTS affected their employment. They had all been there for a couple years, so it was multiple years of awful surveys and some insane turnover. I don't think their replacements were much better, though...

Just a question? For all of you who were honest, did anything ever change?
On occasion. Not for big things like pay and such. However one time our team really disliked some of the leadership and they definitely voiced it on the survey. Wasn’t long after those results came back that we started getting visits from business partners and they started pulling us in group chats to talk to us about why we were so unhappy and while it took a little while things did change that year.

At the time, I had the worst ETL I've ever had, the worst ETL-HR I've ever had, and the worst SD I've ever had, all at the same time. They were all gone within a year. So yes, there is some chance that the BTS affected their employment. They had all been there for a couple years, so it was multiple years of awful surveys and some insane turnover. I don't think their replacements were much better, though...
That is the scary part, will their replacements be better?

oh for the love and grace of Elune let there be a best team survey and for an added bonus let the bloody Inventory happen. I don't care if them poor SoB's have to wear moon suits.

Brutal is too kind a thing. but propriety and yeah…

I will as always tell the truth and to be fair we let some shizz slide this time oh hell the F no. both barrels and let there be a text entry block any where in that survey. I will write a blood novel of how I think no how I know things are going.

--

yeah a bit rough up there but with the store being +20% YTD and still saying we don't have hours is pure and utter bovine fecal matter. and that is just the start of the equine fecal matter they are pulling on us to maximize their bonuses.

oh for the love and grace of Elune let there be a best team survey and for an added bonus let the bloody Inventory happen. I don't care if them poor SoB's have to wear moon suits.

Brutal is too kind a thing. but propriety and yeah…

I will as always tell the truth and to be fair we let some shizz slide this time oh hell the F no. both barrels and let there be a text entry block any where in that survey. I will write a blood novel of how I think no how I know things are going.

--

yeah a bit rough up there but with the store being +20% YTD and still saying we don't have hours is pure and utter bovine fecal matter. and that is just the start of the equine fecal matter they are pulling on us to maximize their bonuses.

Yep. My store right feels downright hateful towards the TM's. We are now told if you stay one minute past your time you will be talked to and written up all time over scheduled time is now OT and will be treated as such.. My store too is up for sales over last year but we are told we have no hours. And the freight piles up. The floor is starting to look empty.. And heaven forbid you need anything HBA/Cosmetics related.. it's in a repack somewhere on one of six pallets now..

They kinda know who you are. I had months of punishment and it wasn’t even me. A TM that had been there for a long time gave all of them the lowest marks. I was new and loved everything then. I gave high scores. Both of us the same age, same department, same sex. They thought it was me because that TM was fake and only talked behind everyone’s back. My TL straight up ask me why I said all the bad stuff And that they read that along with your sex age and department. IT WASN’T ME!

They kinda know who you are. I had months of punishment and it wasn’t even me. A TM that had been there for a long time gave all of them the lowest marks. I was new and loved everything then. I gave high scores. Both of us the same age, same department, same sex. They thought it was me because that TM was fake and only talked behind everyone’s back. My TL straight up ask me why I said all the bad stuff And that they read that along with your sex age and department. IT WASN’T ME!
My first year I was the only girl in fulfillment. I wasn't honest on the survey for that exact reason. Like heck no I'm not going to risk it. The year after I had a team full of women my age so I felt a lot safer being honest haha.

What is the formula as to how many people per store take the survey?

How is divided by department?

Some of my store departments are so small that whomever takes the survey isn't very anonymous.

Back