Archived Best TM Deals for BF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzano

GSTL
So what kinda deals were you guys able to get this Black Friday/holiday season so far? I decided to splurge a little myself and upgrade my entertainment system with what I'm told is the best budget home sound system. Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

I'm pretty stoked because I was able to stack the 15% off and the TM+RC discount to get my final payment down to $277.

I no longer work at Spot but on my receipt from Sunday it says I saved $102. I can only imagine if I had the TM discount too.

Kinda wish i had saved up all year because this xbox one S isnt nearly living up to what it can do without that 4k UHD. I'm definitely putting aside 50$/month next year though and getting one.

A couple of TMs bought an Element 43" 4k TV when it was 15% off. It was (and still is) at the 2-day ad price of $199.99.

I was tempted to do the same, but I already have 2 TVs I barely use in my 1 bedroom apartment.

My best deal with Target this year was actually on Wednesday, but was a Keurig for ~$80. :D

Other than that, I online shopped for my other best deals this month/recently. I saved $80 with a shoe store and got nice shoes for $120 for four pairs which would have originally been $200. I bought two pairs for myself and two pairs for Christmas presents for family members who have large shoes sizes that are hard to find usually. I also took advantage of the Victoria's Secret sale that was on recently and saved over $100 on some things. Unfortunately, being excited about bills like rent and car insurance among other expenses being paid is not the case for this next paycheck, as I will need a completely new car...Yay. :( I loved my car.

$116 for the ring doorbell.

$16 for my sbux mermaid mug.

$49 for green machine (minus 15%)

$9 each for hubby's wrangler jeans.

$25 for micro sd card 128gb from Walmart.

Various movies I'd been wanting for cheap from Spot

A new desktop pad for $5 from newegg

$16 in disney store stuff

.49 cents for a box of Pumpkin Spice Vias.
Found behind some mugs while doing a restock.

Bought pjs and a jacket for the kiddo. Spent $40 but clearly over $40 in savings. Bought groceries and saved $50 with 15% off ( buy groceries every week)

Spent nothing got time and half for working 8 hours. And I got free food and drinks in the break room

I resisted the urge to buy a bunch of stuff I dont need to just because its cheap. Really glad I did. I had no idea what Westinghouse or Element were before Thursday and I wasnt going to find out.

I resisted the urge to buy a bunch of stuff I dont need to just because its cheap. Really glad I did. I had no idea what Westinghouse or Element were before Thursday and I wasnt going to find out.
Ignorance is bliss.

I have flat out told guests not to buy them, rather pointing them toward Vizio and Samsung, saying you get what you pay for with tvs

Ignorance is bliss.

I have flat out told guests not to buy them, rather pointing them toward Vizio and Samsung, saying you get what you pay for with tvs
Yup. I won't sell either unless you are 150% certain. I own a hisense and it's not to horrible for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back