Archived Big news coming Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKADuchess

BR/Instock TL
Was told today that some big news is coming down on Monday for ETL’s and below (STL’s already know, at least in my area.) Didn’t seem like it was just for my district/area. I understood it to be a big change (totally different from all of our AE 2018 meetings.) We were told to “start hiring up” or be ready to be able to schedule more of our TM’s to 40 hours. Which made it seem like to me a major new rollout/process...........

Which I had more but that’s all we got.

Was told today that some big news is coming down on Monday for ETL’s and below (STL’s already know, at least in my area.) Didn’t seem like it was just for my district/area. I understood it to be a big change (totally different from all of our AE 2018 meetings.) We were told to “start hiring up” or be ready to be able to schedule more of our TM’s to 40 hours. Which made it seem like to me a major new rollout/process...........

Which I had more but that’s all we got.
TMs getting 40 hours in February? The CEO must be coming to your store for a visit lol

Somewhat unrelated but I just left my job as Market TM, and I asked the former PA about if they were hiring to replace me since our Market team was bare bones as is...she said no. 8 total Market people now and some have very limited availability. The heck...

Somewhat unrelated but I just left my job as Market TM, and I asked the former PA about if they were hiring to replace me since our Market team was bare bones as is...she said no. 8 total Market people now and some have very limited availability. The heck...

Nope. That role is no more; everyone is now a “food team member.”

It sucks for them because the workload and expectations is ridiculous and it's not going to get any better...the department will continue to fall into chaos and everyone will sit by and be absolute helpless to stop it. What a miserable experience.

I know some ETLs had a big meeting this afternoon. Not sure what for

The hiring up/40 hours thing makes me think remodel, but that's not a secret. Weird.

Maybe your store got upgraded after last year's sales numbers came in. Increased workload with more trucks, etc.
Maybe they're firing half the team. Or they could be building another store relatively close by and want to train new TMs.

We had a HRBP TL chat session, and she was hinting around at it. She was using phrases like “keeping the company competitive” “continuing to grow” when talking about it.

Our store is no longer going to be an over night flow. In six weeks the flow will go from 10 pm to 4 am start time They are soppose to be completed by 8 am or 9 am no later lol. We have be an over night team for 3 years now this going to 4 am will effect the entire store and hurt us. Not enough room in the back room not enough equipment or flats uboats to share.
And how will all the garbage get into one bailer food team and flow working together is a laugh. Wish us luck.

Last edited:
Our store is no longer going to be an over night flow. In six weeks the flow will go from 10 pm to 4 am start time They are soppose to be completed by 8 am or 9 am no later lol. We have be an over night team for 3 years now this going to 4 am will effect the entire store and hurt us. Not enough room in the back room not enough equipment or flats uboats to share.
And how will all the garbage get into one bailer food team and flow working together is a laugh. Wish us luck.

Yeah they raised it to needing 65million in sales to stay overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back