Archived Big news coming Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have good partnerships w/ the Flow TMs that stock these areas; I know they are pressed for time to get ALL their work done. Usually they detrash the product for me; and I flex/fill shortly thereafter. It keeps them moving along, with less frustration. ;)

That's a p. good idea, I should ask about doing it that way at my store

At the moment flow just flexes H&H wherever it will fit (and sometimes where it won't) makes the whole area look like a bomb went off but the flow TL told us not to worry about it. I believe his exact words were "Just cram the shit anywhere it will fit and keep moving moving moving! I want to see boxes in hands at all times!"

Labels or no labels is whatever, I just hate the home decor areas in general because so much of it comes wrapped in so much styrofoam and digging it out is a PITA...feels like being an archaeologist trying to chisel a dinosaur fossil out of a rock

H & H is a huge seller at our store. I only wish that they had dedicated more space to it because I could fill it and sell it easily. I believe that a large part of this is due to having a dedicated team member in the area.

Dedicated to all of domestics - decor/bath/plastics/bedding/H&H/etc. not just H&H. Sales in all areas have dramatically increased, there is less clearance, etc. The payroll is definitely not wasted and the position is not full time.
A team member dedicated to a certain department? How revolutionary an idea! We should have this in every department. Like it was 10 years ago

A failed launch. It was overhyped and they didn’t offer what guests wanted. Another company that is opening soon in our market actually has the Magnolia brand so the market for Home brands is going to shift a little away from Spot.

In our Market.... the H&H merch is exactly what our Guests wanted. We're in an area that is slightly "superficial".... and you keep up w/ the Joneses (or Gaines' ;) ). If your Guests are disappointed; they're probably looking for the true Magnolia line. We're the "value-driven" collection of Magnolia. Other companies sell Magnolia.... at a completely different price-point.

H & H is a huge seller at our store. I only wish that they had dedicated more space to it because I could fill it and sell it easily. I believe that a large part of this is due to having a dedicated team member in the area.

Our H&H is selling great, as well. I rarely have backstock; and the floor space is kind of "sparse". As of now, I am the only person who follows up on the product. Push, flex, pog-fill periodically, etc. I have 2 TMs from A&A that helped launch it in November..... they will zone it if I'm not working. But I would really love a dedicated TM for the same zones you mentioned; I'm working w/ the STL on that request.

In our Market.... the H&H merch is exactly what our Guests wanted. We're in an area that is slightly "superficial".... and you keep up w/ the Joneses (or Gaines' ;) ). If your Guests are disappointed; they're probably looking for the true Magnolia line. We're the "value-driven" collection of Magnolia. Other companies sell Magnolia.... at a completely different price-point.

Our H&H is selling great, as well. I rarely have backstock; and the floor space is kind of "sparse". As of now, I am the only person who follows up on the product. Push, flex, pog-fill periodically, etc. I have 2 TMs from A&A that helped launch it in November..... they will zone it if I'm not working. But I would really love a dedicated TM for the same zones you mentioned; I'm working w/ the STL on that request.

I also research the items based on the planogram line items and VMG, changing capacity for items that sell immediately when they arrive. There is an item guide that has the barcodes on it that makes this pretty easy and keeps the area filled.

Ditto. We had a line at launch, sell through quickly. Only downfall is the etls are owning it and its not daily due to workload and scheduling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back