black leggings while pregnant

I got away with wearing tan leggings while pregnant when khaki was still the dress code. It was a very uncomfortable pregnancy and I had zero fucks to give so I didn't ask permission and just did it.

That being said, the lack of pockets was a miscalculation on my part. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I might ask the ETL, since we don't have a manager at the moment.. I am currently only working 6 hrs a week split between sat and sun, plus I am not on the floor.. I'm tucked away back in the C.O the whole time.. so hopefully they won't mind..

I wear leggings. But the ones I wear are the really thick one and not sheer where you can see the color of my underwear. And also? I wear shirts/blouses that are long enough to cover my butt. I haven’t gotten the talk when I wear them so maybe it depends on the store.

We have always had a pretty loose interpretation of dress code for pregnant team members because it is so hard to find clothes. I imagine you will be just fine. Congratulations and Good Luck.

I don't recommend any pants without pockets unless you like carrying around a zebra and radio by hand 🤷‍♀️
Fortunately for me I was able to get a good position to my liking pretty early from the time I started working there.. I don't ever have to use the walkie or Zebras.. and now that I am pregnant I couldn't be more happier that I am in the back office alone and don't have to deal with the public or too many employees because now it seems we are getting covid text alerts everyday... but they approved my request to wear leggings.. also my leggings aren't see through and I also wear long shirts. Thanx for the advice everyone.

At our store it's pretty much dress code/smesh code. I admit to some days shaking my head in wonder at what passes for dressing for work and never wonder why guests say they couldn't find anyone to help them. Duh... they are not quickly recognizable as employees and most don't wear a nametag, including management. I swear you could wear your black leggings with a jammy top and slippers and nobody would blink an eye.

Back