Archived Blacklisted for a promotion??

What would you do?

• Stay and work it out

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Go to a new store. Change of scenery

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Your so Fucked!! Wouldn't want to be you!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Is this even possible? So I have been at my store roughly going on a year and everyone that knows me, knows I go "above and beyond". I have had talks with my entire Leadership from my shift and even some from other shifts. I then proceeded to speak to Hr. I got the "run around" but eventually got a definitive answer. The person who shared the information with me said in not so many words I am because I had stepped down. I'm currently looking for work outside of Spot, no takers yet. Should I just give up, or try to transfer and rebuild trust with another store? Feedback please.

If your looking to move up and Spot no longer has any interest in promoting you again, you would be best to pursue other options. I almost stepped down and in order to do that they pretty much smeared my record so that I would have no chance to promote again so I backed out of it and kept my position even though I have no chance to promote further for the immediate future.

If your looking to move up and Spot no longer has any interest in promoting you again, you would be best to pursue other options. I almost stepped down and in order to do that they pretty much smeared my record so that I would have no chance to promote again so I backed out of it and kept my position even though I have no chance to promote further for the immediate future.
If I would have known my record would have been "smeared" I too would have remained. I certainly couldn't have forshadow this though.

Keep looking. Look at your store size for tl.
I have looked at my store size and they are looking for several TL's so idk. Hopefully I find work elsewhere. Sucks because I really do enjoy Spot despite politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back