bought a rewrapped nintendo switch game

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRCHECKUPREMINDR

maybe i’m an idiot for this but there was an online item/returned item nintendo switch game on the shelf that had no price and no set location. it was a special edition that went for around 120. it had sat on the shelf for a couple of weeks and no one know where it came from. i just decided to print a rewrap ticket, waited about 30 min then i bought it (it was a really good deal). wondering if i’m gonna get fired

This topic again?!
There have been several threads about this already & the consequences.
If the item had been marked down by SOMEONE ELSE & you happened to see it after it's been out long enough for guests to have a chance, you're good.
If YOU are the one who marked it down before buying it, THAT'S gonna flag in the system &, if your AP is worth their salt, they WILL be having a convo with you.
Your TM# will be tied to BOTH actions: the markdown & your purchase.
Hope that good deal is worth your job.

If you have to ask on here, then the answer is yes

i just found this site today. i should probably just ask ap about it. im a good tm and didnt mean to break any rules
This topic again?!
There have been several threads about this already & the consequences.
If the item had been marked down by SOMEONE ELSE & you happened to see it after it's been out long enough for guests to have a chance, you're good.
If YOU are the one who marked it down before buying it, THAT'S gonna flag in the system &, if your AP is worth their salt, they WILL be having a convo with you.
Your TM# will be tied to BOTH actions: the markdown & your purchase.
Hope that good deal is worth your job.

man i didnt mean any ill intent or anything i just wanted to buy the switch game. it had sat on the shelf with no rewrapped price for weekssssss so i just decided to nab it

are you saying that the game would ring up for 120 and you marked it down for NO REASON to buy it? big yikes buddy

are you saying that the game would ring up for 120 and you marked it down for NO REASON to buy it? big yikes buddy

no the game did not ring up at all but i think its normally worth 120 at least thats how much it was online when it first came out last year

no the game did not ring up at all but i think its normally worth 120 at least thats how much it was online when it first came out last year

So how did you re-wrap it then? Need a DPCI to do so

Last edited:
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ that's even worse
when i went to rewrap it gave me a new price to rewrap it at so i just went with it. i didnt just come up with a price

when i went to rewrap it gave me a new price to rewrap it at so i just went with it. i didnt just come up with a price
Reactivating salvage is worse and definitely will flag. I'd just return the game and talk to AP. My point was if your guilty conscience tells you it might be wrong and you have to ask if it then probably is.

Reactivating salvage is worse and definitely will flag. I'd just return the game and talk to AP. My point was if your guilty conscience tells you it might be wrong and you have to ask if it then probably is.
my coworker is gonna ask ap about it tmrw since im not working. my coworkers say i should be fine since ap is chill. the game was just on the shelf it wasnt in a salvage bin or anything so idk i dont work in receiving or guest service so i dont know a whole lot

my coworker is gonna ask ap about it tmrw since im not working. my coworkers say i should be fine since ap is chill. the game was just on the shelf it wasnt in a salvage bin or anything so idk i dont work in receiving or guest service so i dont know a whole lot]

Ok sure. I don't know alot either

my coworker is gonna ask ap about it tmrw since im not working. my coworkers say i should be fine since ap is chill. the game was just on the shelf it wasnt in a salvage bin or anything so idk i dont work in receiving or guest service so i dont know a whole lot
Ap is chill as long as you don’t do anything wrong. They have a job to do and they will do it.

because it was an online only item it technically should’ve been rewrapled, but not by you30 mins before you bought it.

I personally wouldn’t term but I would corrective action. Obviously I’m not ap though

I cannotstress this enough. If you haveto stop and think “hmm is this ok to do?” The answer is NO

Ap is chill as long as you don’t do anything wrong. They have a job to do and they will do it.

because it was an online only item it technically should’ve been rewrapled, but not by you30 mins before you bought it.

I personally wouldn’t term but I would corrective action. Obviously I’m not ap though
it wasnt online only it was salvage

but yeah if this is a one off ap prooooobably wont get them termed either way

yeah you’re right. i hope i’m able to bring this up to ap before they have to come after me for it

Why do I feel like this thread is deja vu? "Me and AP are tight" " I'm gonna ask my friend to ask AP" "I didn't know" it's like a troll starter pack
man i didnt come on here just to get clowned i made a mistake ok

it wasnt online only it was salvage

but yeah if this is a one off ap prooooobably wont get them termed either way
im praying i mean ive never done shit like this before they know im not no damn thief ive been working here for over a year

If AP was so chill then you would have asked them before you did it. Sounds like you knew exactly what you were doing and hope we be like " it's ok"

im praying i mean ive never done shit like this before they know im not no damn thief ive been working here for over a year
a year? thats cute lol

but yeah jus return the game and be upfront with ap

they might start watching u for a while but if u doin nothing else wrong youre good

ASANTS, we were allowed to buy salvage with an executive's permission, and on VERY rare occasions. I never took chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back