Archived BR Audit on Zebra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Timer

Been there, done that
Has anyone else noticed the backroom audit on the Zebra devices? Are we supposed to just do that one or do we still have to complete the one on the PDA as well? As usual we have had no communication about this.

Has anyone else noticed the backroom audit on the Zebra devices? Are we supposed to just do that one or do we still have to complete the one on the PDA as well? As usual we have had no communication about this.
It started this week. Going forward br audit to be completed only on the zebra

It started this week. Going forward br audit to be completed only on the zebra

it would have been a nice thing for some of that ever wonderful ………… what is that word… it will come to me ……… oh yeah…… communication. I mean seriously would it have killed them to send a note along? or if they did the walking pile to let us know that it was changed over.

moving on

our audits were hitting upwards of 300+ on the PDA now the Zebra has them at 36. that's a bit of change

There needs to be a way to do more than one audit a day. We've been re-dropping the audit in the PDA like 5-6 times a day for the past 3 weeks fixing up to 200 errors a day but now we can only fix ~30 a day? There will always be errors with no backroom team so we need to have a way to do as many as we can. Also, I have to keep checking MyWork to see if it fixed everything or deleted what I took off because sometimes the Audit app doesn't update the location. Never had this problem with the PDA but the Zebras are obviously waaaaay better...

There needs to be a way to do more than one audit a day. We've been re-dropping the audit in the PDA like 5-6 times a day for the past 3 weeks fixing up to 200 errors a day but now we can only fix ~30 a day? There will always be errors with no backroom team so we need to have a way to do as many as we can. Also, I have to keep checking MyWork to see if it fixed everything or deleted what I took off because sometimes the Audit app doesn't update the location. Never had this problem with the PDA but the Zebras are obviously waaaaay better...

I can only imagine how bad BRLA really is right now. The people tasked with backstocking are now the same people who can't seem to stock the floor correctly or at least who can't be bothered to do so. I find so much that is off it's ridiculous. I'd love to be given the time to do a complete audit of my section because the counts are all jacked up on the floor. We still have a small backroom team. The other night one them absolutely freaked out. Someone apparently did a major fuck up backstocking and there's no way to know who to stop it from happening again. Poor guy actually came out of the back to find us on the floor and ask if it was us.

I can only imagine how bad BRLA really is right now. The people tasked with backstocking are now the same people who can't seem to stock the floor correctly or at least who can't be bothered to do so. I find so much that is off it's ridiculous. I'd love to be given the time to do a complete audit of my section because the counts are all jacked up on the floor. We still have a small backroom team. The other night one them absolutely freaked out. Someone apparently did a major fuck up backstocking and there's no way to know who to stop it from happening again. Poor guy actually came out of the back to find us on the floor and ask if it was us.

yeah its ridiculous. We have 2 people who are scheduled in SFS (that are former backroom TMs) who do it when there is down time between OPUs. The fact that we cant hold anyone accountable by pulling up the BR Detail report has hurt us a lot. Going from a 4-5 person team who only pulls/backstocks to now 20ish people now sucks because we cant be there all day to make sure the closers are doing pulling/stowing correctly but with the smaller BR team is was more manageable. The only reason we don't have a BR team is because our GVP thinks its a waste of payroll, yet i'm pretty sure our group has the worst BRLA in the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back