Archived BR/Flow/Plano

Status
Not open for further replies.
These "behind the scenes" workcenters could really use more recognition. Personally, If I were you, start giving vibe, team, and sales recognition cards to people in these areas. Its nice getting recognition from your peers especially if you have been working along side these people or seeing what they are going through to get their workload done! I think a bigger push for peer recognition can really build up morale in areas where management may be lacking in recognizing those who are putting in the time and not getting recognition for that hard work!

I enjoy the independence of BR Day, but it sucks not getting to participate in any of the logistics reward parties that happen during the morning.

HA our flow team is trying to get our rewards party for this month but we can't because we can't meet our goal times :/ We were suppose to be getting our goal times on 3 consecutive trucks to get a party but that never happen so we changed it to meeting our goal time 3 times this month and we've only hit it once this month =(

HA our flow team is trying to get our rewards party for this month but we can't because we can't meet our goal times :/ We were suppose to be getting our goal times on 3 consecutive trucks to get a party but that never happen so we changed it to meeting our goal time 3 times this month and we've only hit it once this month =(

Are the times realistic?

Absolutely. The team's simply not working with any kind of urgency. The work at the same pace whether the truck is a 1000 piece or a 2000 piece. We've been trying to get our unload time down to an hour so that we can get out on the floor earlier, but we haven't had much luck with that. I am fearing 4th Quarter trucks with this team :/

Try to set the pace, it's probably the only thing you can really do. Your TL should be on top of that stuff.

The team isn't really appreciating the TL we have now. It's push,push,push with the TL. Since our last TL left just hasn't been the same on the flow team. We use to be awesome at getting the trucks done. I love the flow team and enjoy the work, just nobody else really does. We have a select people who are really good on the flow team but the majority of the people are what is dragging the team down. It really is up to the TL to change things but even then it just seems like he either has his hands tied or just isn't taking the necessary steps to get the team to do what it needs to do.

I enjoy the independence of BR Day, but it sucks not getting to participate in any of the logistics reward parties that happen during the morning.

I've done a lot of different jobs in my time at Target. I think BR Day is by far the most underappreciated position in the store. More work than the morning team w/o the shift diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back