Archived breaks??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you are coming from, considering I work with my S.O. whilst him being in another area. At my store, none of our 15s or 30s are scheduled. You have to work that with the team in your area that you are with that day. The only thing I could think of is someone made a complaint over you two being too handsy or something.
They shouldn't restrict you if you're in another area, unless you got in trouble for whatever reason that regarded breaks.

is it against the rules to take breaks together with friends???? I have one lod that tells me I can't take a break with my s.o. even though we work in different areas is that true or is she just being rude?
edit neither of us have scheduled breaks and we always make sure someone is watching over
Your scheduled break times are in Kronos.

Your scheduled break times are in Kronos.
People use those? The mytime created breaks are always garbage at my store and we completely disregard them. We just tell people, don’t overlap with others in your workcenter; electronics make sure you have coverage. Gstl schedules cashier breaks. Inbound team all goes together, same with presentation. Ship needs to have someone always on flexes.

People use those? The mytime created breaks are always garbage at my store and we completely disregard them. We just tell people, don’t overlap with others in your workcenter; electronics make sure you have coverage. Gstl schedules cashier breaks. Inbound team all goes together, same with presentation. Ship needs to have someone always on flexes.
I use it as a guesstimate. I often miss my second break due me being in the moment but i never miss my 30, lol.

I wish pricing and presentation teams could all go together. Start times are scattered (some at 6:00/7/8/9/10:00) which makes it impossible. Makes it difficult to keep the team productive and motivated when someone is always going to break in a moment or just returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back