Archived Brla Accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbandsto

SrTl
Hey guys, just a quick question. Since mywork2.0 unrolled in my district, the brla error report has moved to Greenfield. Not exactly sure when the switched happened, but since then the backroom location report does not pull up employee numbers or names on who backstocked what. The error report shows who "created" errors, but besides that I have no way of looking up who backstocked anything else in the backroom. Am I just not finding where it switched to in Greenfield or does it just not exist anymore? Any idea if that's something that is upcoming or did it just get the axe. Thank you in advance.

If you are concerned about the error report, make sure that everyone is trained correctly. I hope your backroom is clean. My backroom is not.

oh how we few remaining Backroom people tried to show/train people how to pull and backstock correctly. we were told that "they have it and they know what they are doing" bwahahah no no no they do not. Current BR accuracy is sitting at sub 95% and dropping.

BRLA accountability does not exist. it went away the second names stopped showing up in the Detail Report. Unless there is some new report that has names attached to who BS what

https://greenfield.target.com/card/4741
However, be warned in it's current state it is typically at least a day behind. (as of posting, only data from 8-30-18 to 11-30-18 is available)
Again, this is a thing i imagine is being worked on becoming faster and faster.

hmm… guessing this can only be accessed while on a computer at Target? at home currently and am not getting anything.

Anyone else’s upper management (DTL and above) recently become obsessed with BRLA? Doesn’t help when we have completely clueless seasonal employees pulling stuff.

*if someone, wanted to hypothetically inflate the numbers, would they just backstock a bunch of Eaches and then pull them or how could they pull that off? HYPOTHETICALLY*

Anyone else’s upper management (DTL and above) recently become obsessed with BRLA? Doesn’t help when we have completely clueless seasonal employees pulling stuff.

*if someone, wanted to hypothetically inflate the numbers, would they just backstock a bunch of Eaches and then pull them or how could they pull that off? HYPOTHETICALLY*

My DTL has been living in my store along with a couple VP's since we are such a shit show.. She can't worry about BRLA when you can't actually get in the backroom other than to shimmy your way through it. She wants it cleaned up.. I guess an INF percentage of 47% was finally enough of tipping point.. She won't cancel trucks but she did turn off the OPU which our guests are loving and SFS and she has let the STS pile up for four days now.. Cause it isn't important.. Guests are showing up cause the tracking says its here.. I told guest service to call for her when the pissed off guest wants to know why they can't pick up their package that has sat here for three days..

My DTL has been living in my store along with a couple VP's since we are such a shit show.. She can't worry about BRLA when you can't actually get in the backroom other than to shimmy your way through it. She wants it cleaned up.. I guess an INF percentage of 47% was finally enough of tipping point.. She won't cancel trucks but she did turn off the OPU which our guests are loving and SFS and she has let the STS pile up for four days now.. Cause it isn't important.. Guests are showing up cause the tracking says its here.. I told guest service to call for her when the pissed off guest wants to know why they can't pick up their package that has sat here for three days..

:oops:

Yep, when you combine shit everywhere with a bunch of newbies who don't listen and just INF the instant they don't see something that is what you get. I know we had two shorty containers basically just as deep as a parking space packed full of trees, we killed so many orders for them since key holders including the STL didn't want to go out and let us look for them.. "Can you just pull it from the floor?" Um no since the floor is fucking empty!!! Cause we filled the first orders that way..

Hey guys, just a quick question. Since mywork2.0 unrolled in my district, the brla error report has moved to Greenfield. Not exactly sure when the switched happened, but since then the backroom location report does not pull up employee numbers or names on who backstocked what. The error report shows who "created" errors, but besides that I have no way of looking up who backstocked anything else in the backroom. Am I just not finding where it switched to in Greenfield or does it just not exist anymore? Any idea if that's something that is upcoming or did it just get the axe. Thank you in advance.
It’s true you can no longer see who backstock . But that’s not the only way to fix your brla. Check all items scan ( those are the ones that expose the error) talk to the ones that made the errors , check the suspect pulls. All those can be fix by clicking on their tm no and takes you into more detail as to were the error was made . Fix those locations . Also attack the red areas some have maybe a scan but it could drop that department to -300 .

It’s true you can no longer see who backstock . But that’s not the only way to fix your brla. Check all items scan ( those are the ones that expose the error) talk to the ones that made the errors , check the suspect pulls. All those can be fix by clicking on their tm no and takes you into more detail as to were the error was made . Fix those locations . Also attack the red areas some have maybe a scan but it could drop that department to -300 .

Two departments in my store are causing the errors.

Softlines cause they don't understand you actually have to pull things out of location with a device.
hardlines cause no one trains them.

anyone who was FF, In-Stocks, Pog, or pricing, Backroom there aren't many of us left but we are the names especially the FF peeps since we pull so much we appear on the AIS report like crazy..

Two departments in my store are causing the errors.

Softlines cause they don't understand you actually have to pull things out of location with a device.
hardlines cause no one trains them.

anyone who was FF, In-Stocks, Pog, or pricing, Backroom there aren't many of us left but we are the names especially the FF peeps since we pull so much we appear on the AIS report like crazy..
Do you check that report in more detail? Going to the location and do an audit.

Do you check that report in more detail? Going to the location and do an audit.

I don't but its been mentioned that I appear on it a lot.. Well when you do a couple hundred pulls a day you might find a ghost or two.. My TL its on his wish list if we survive this 4th quarter cause the amount of clean up we are going to need is huge..

I don't but its been mentioned that I appear on it a lot.. Well when you do a couple hundred pulls a day you might find a ghost or two.. My TL its on his wish list if we survive this 4th quarter cause the amount of clean up we are going to need is huge..
Well you Are only exposing the error so he should come down on the ones with the errors .

Well you Are only exposing the error so he should come down on the ones with the errors .

He told me that I know that as well. There is just a laundry list of things to fix, its pretty low on the list right now. It's like worrying about the lawn when your house is on fire.. We know some of it is already taking care of itself by people NCNS themselves out of a job.. Seasonal people will go soon more errors gone.. Then if and when we ever get control of the backroom freight wise we might be able to start on those errors. But asking people to be accurate in this shit show is a hard ask.. You can't ask for correct when you have to cheat so much to even half ass your job..

At my store we have been having our backroom go through the error report, as well as the pda audit as directed by our dtl. We have a huge team, and with flow and hardlines being so new, as well as a bare bones consumables team our brla is terrible. Visits every week, they are going crazy over this. It's almost like having a closed stockroom was beneficial. Almost...

At my store we have been having our backroom go through the error report, as well as the pda audit as directed by our dtl. We have a huge team, and with flow and hardlines being so new, as well as a bare bones consumables team our brla is terrible. Visits every week, they are going crazy over this. It's almost like having a closed stockroom was beneficial. Almost...
Do you still have a clean backroom?

The backroom at my old store looks like London during the blitz... All the audits in the world can’t save BRLM from the hordes of barely trained new TMs running amok with zebras everywhere. Hello Modernization, goodbye green BRLM.🙄

Last edited:
It doesn't help that people are making up locations that don't exist and scanning items into them at my store. I've been seeing stuff like 01H, 45R, 79B, etc.

It doesn't help that people are making up locations that don't exist and scanning items into them at my store. I've been seeing stuff like 01H, 45R, 79B, etc.
oh sweet baby jesus and Elune this to the Nth degree. Drives me up the bloody wall. I never thought these new people should have ever been in the backroom let alone told how to make new locations.

it's a bloody nightmare is what it is.

That's MyWork 2.0.

It either has trouble scanning dirty/faded labels or the backend is fucked. If you type those locations into Audit to manually clear them, it will error out because they "don't exist". So you have to recreate them through backroom location management first. That means no one created those locations, which means the app/system itself is to blame.
That probably factors in, but I have found label sheets with just one of the locations on it floating around the backroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back