BRLA

How do you guys post your BRLA scores? We normally type it up & print it on a green, yellow or red paper & tape each score beside that DBOs backroom aisle but it takes a lot of unnecessary time. Does anyone have a quicker, more efficient way they do this?

How do you guys post your BRLA scores? We normally type it up & print it on a green, yellow or red paper & tape each score beside that DBOs backroom aisle but it takes a lot of unnecessary time. Does anyone have a quicker, more efficient way they do this?
Export CSV on greenfield which will export the card to an excel sheet. I slightly format it and print it off. The team knows to check the paper and see how they did previous week

I'm still unsure of where to find BRLA for my departments (essentials... chem, paper, pets, hba, otc...) or what I should be looking for for my DBOs to be aware of. Any guidance?

Never. We used to but the new bout of leadership took down all that.

But I know it since they don't understand TMs can use Greenfield!

I'm still unsure of where to find BRLA for my departments (essentials... chem, paper, pets, hba, otc...) or what I should be looking for for my DBOs to be aware of. Any guidance?
Go to greenfield
Replenishment
BRLA dashboard
expand the merch detail and it’ll break it down. You can expand further. Or you can expand the backroom location card and expand 01A or 01B if you’d have a backrook remodel and it’ll list by aisle.

Laminated red and green and write with dry erase.. no yellow.. if you aren't green then your red.

Back