Archived BTS 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackroomAlpha

Ask me anything, maybe I can help.
Rants, raves, questions, conversations. Post em here? How is your store gearing up for it? Spent 2 days this last week rearranging Waco's, shelf's and condensing receiving in attempt to make space for all that is back to school product! Looked at the transition report yesterday for today's truck, 500+ cartons of pure back to School mini seasonal transition! Long hours, 7 trucks a week, chaos, confusion, bad moods, good moods. We're ready for the Insanity. BTS at our store is consecutively more busy than Christmas and we've got a new flow lead and a very weak flow team. I'm ready for the overtime to start rolling in by mid-end July. Wooooo:cool:

Last edited:
We set next week. Probably towards the middle of the week. We're praying our backer comes Monday.

My stl is trying to get office pulls put in the one o'clock slot instead of three, to ease the pain. Also were adding another backroom tm to the slot... Should be fun.

Our office valley is so freaking full not much more loose stuff will fit in the wacos. I'm pretty sure we are going to overflow to the seasonal valley like we did in past years. I'm dreading this BTS because we are training new people and if they are anything like our last batch of new people it isn't going to go well.

Someone forgot to pre-tie our BTS!:rolleyes:
You mean plano TL it's quite literally their job to do that.

I love this time of year where my store goes into the crapper from now till end of new years sweet sweet hell.
Our office valley is so freaking full not much more loose stuff will fit in the wacos. I'm pretty sure we are going to overflow to the seasonal valley like we did in past years. I'm dreading this BTS because we are training new people and if they are anything like our last batch of new people it isn't going to go well.
We pre do that for bts weeks before we locu seasonal and make more room and shove pens/notebooks/binders down there are their a separate and easy to notice classes. It's already done I think we did it like a month ago.

Haha. We're super freaky BTC so we get 10 days of college kids,and their parents before we even get to the tweets. Much worse than Dec.

This will be my first year where we are actually prepared going into it. Backroom is coming clean, 12 steps are being completed, OFCE valley is low and pro, and we have 4 empty overflow aisles.

The biggest problem is going to be with Flow trying to keep on top of their end of things. The team is small and kind of weak, and is led by the BRTL 4 days a week (STL runs the occasional Tuesday truck).

My stl is trying to get office pulls put in the one o'clock slot instead of three, to ease the pain.
That needs to happen for all stores. Seasonal will be blown out by 3pm. Solo backroom closers are going to be screwed if that doesn't change.

My stl is trying to get office pulls put in the one o'clock slot instead of three, to ease the pain. Also were adding another backroom tm to the slot... Should be fun.
Our STL told us yesterday that she asked the DTL and he was partnering with the group leader. He said if they say no just to drop manuals every hour. SMH like to see them pull a batch

This year will be hard. Payroll hours will be cut to an all time low, I think.

Why would it be harder? Just work harder, and if you complain? There are certainly more people willing to do the job you don't want. Target's a pretty nice place to work, people should be glad to help them.

Wheew. Glad this day is over.
This year will be hard. Payroll hours will be cut to an all time low, I think.
Very true. They aren't asking anyone about thier availability during it this year like they've done in the past. I imagine sales will go up quite a bit and help out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back