Archived BTS 2019, This Time with Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if there is another thread about this (Best Team Survey) so if there is sorry, just have those that sit above us do the magic that they do, the search function did not return any hits for this year that I could see.

well Just took the thing and wow, there is a comment block this time around. and I may or may not have been a little to honest in that block, so I may be in for a little more excitement than I want soon™.

biut other than that it was the basic question we've always seen. It does not really matter what you put down as we've been banging on the same drum for the last 10+ years and nothing has been changed yet.

so in closing have a great BTS and keep on fighting the good fight.

ETL-HR caught me coming off the absolute feast they bought us for lunch to take the survey. I'm bribeable it turns out and gave mostly positive responses. I assumed nothing would actually change by going negative except maybe getting leadership in trouble. I didn't want to do that because I like many of them personally (modernization wasn't their idea) and any trouble they get into will roll downhill until it's an avalanche of shit on TMs' heads. Thus, for official purposes I'm in strong agreement that everything is awesome at my store and at Target generally.

They’re doing the bts before reviews this year. Also, our ETL/HR is telling every team member that all questions pertain to team leads only, not ETLs or STLs. I think they knew that the results would be even worse than last years and this is their plan.

Why do they even bother with the BTS? Has it ever impacted anything? Shouldn't it be called "BES" since the team concept is dying?

Best Team Survey, are you listening?
In the lane, cash is glistening
A dreadful sight
We're unhappy tonight
Walking in a target wonderland...

Gone away is the overnight
Here to stay is modernization
He sings a song of sorrow
As we go along
Walking in a target wonderland

In the valley we can build a cart of abandon
We'll pretend that its put away
They'll say, Are you finished?
We'll say, No man
But you can do the job while you're in next

Later on, we'll conspire
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
The plans that we've made
Walking in a target wonderland

Last edited:
I gave very honest answers, most of which were very positive, as I'm kinda chilling with Modernization.

Only things I gave knocks on were "My workcenter cooperates with other workcenters" and "I have the resources needed to do my job efficiently"

The first because the only teamwork that is done is within workcenters, and the second because I count payroll as a resource lmao.

They’re doing the bts before reviews this year. Also, our ETL/HR is telling every team member that all questions pertain to team leads only, not ETLs or STLs. I think they knew that the results would be even worse than last years and this is their plan.
Immediate supervisor has always been for TL. There are separate questions for STL and HR. TLs rate the ETLs as their immediate supervisors.

I let 'em have it and told all about how my boss told me to clock out for the day and then take pallets to the loading dock, or clock out for lunch and babysit SFS..

I expect to be let go some time within this season.

I let 'em have it and told all about how my boss told me to clock out for the day and then take pallets to the loading dock, or clock out for lunch and babysit SFS..

I expect to be let go some time within this season.

If your boss is telling you to do shit like that they are breaking the law.
You need to make a Hotline call.
That bullshit has to stop.

And Spot owes you money.

Wish it mattered, but statute of limitations has passed. I obeyed back in December thinking I would get steady hours and some benefits. I received neither.

I don’t know why they would tell them that . The bts is about the etls and stl not tl

So are they not even trying with the veneer of anonymity anymore? I was told you have to log into work bench to do it now.
The ETL HR covering my store tried to have me take it today, but I flat out told her since I don't have an ETL or APS at the moment, and we're only 2 weeks into our new STL I'm refusing to take it this year.

Haven't taken it yet.
Every time I go by the workstation set up for it, there's ETLs loitering around so I just nope out of there until I can get a private moment.

Mine was brutal honest just as last year. I took mine on the browser of the myDevice at cafe. Too many people around the other computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back