Archived Bullseye reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for anyone that has been doing bullseye resets...for 3 resets now there has been no Plano for x2(0). It’s an endcap and it’s never set. I use this a flex area. Is this every store or just mine?

It really depends on what the pog is that is located there. Not every store is going to have the same pog tied to the location you gave. There are a few pogs in bullseye that do not have a new reset often and will just have a revision instead. Usually the pog with tech is a revision.

You should probably check to see if this location in your store is a pog that revises and if so, look into why it isn't set properly because that probably means there is product in back not represented on the salesfloor.

It def is not the tech set. That we get revisions for. It is really weird! We don't have an official brand attendant for bullseye but I am GSA and the GE ETL gave that area for me to own. I have a section in the backroom where I put all the back stock for that section until I can flex it. We havent gotten anything for that and nothing is pre tied. I pretty much put whatever I have the most of that looks nice together there so it doesn't get sent back to the back room. I am resetting bullseye at 4am on Monday and when I printed the planos and looked at all the strips nothing came up for that section again. I will keep doing what I have been doing because so far it seems to work. We always have one section that has WAAAYYY too much!

Log into Workbench and on the left side there should be a link for Adjacencies. You can pull up your store's adjacency map for bullseye and see what is supposed to go there. Maybe something was supposed to shift several months ago and it got missed. Or maybe it is just supposed to be a flex space now. The map should tell you.

is it the seasonal ec3? that one is usually last to set because of the seasonal plu stuff. whenever we reset ours doesnt set till later. so we use it for PLU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back