Archived Business Cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I recently got promoted to GSTL from GSA & I was wondering how I would go about ordering business cards. I've had multiple guest situations where I had to write my name & title down on receipt paper for a guest and I feel like handing over a business card is a lot more professional. Do I order them through SAP or do I have to ask someone to make them for me? Thanks!!

+1 for Vista Print. I've made some at Cafe Press before, too. They're lacking in quality severely.

I'd like to buy some with my S/ETL's name on it and hand them out at various job fairs or reserve them for when there's an unruly guest.

Ask your ETL-HR. My ETL-HR was the one who gave me mine even though I never asked for them.

Printing up your own business cards are great for when you are looking for a new job....obviously you wouldn't get this type of card for Target, but it is great for networking for jobs.

America's Printer I heard is good. My last STL had buisness cards.

Oh I didn't know that. I honestly don't even know what to do with mine.
My DM has a few in case he knows anyone with experience who wants to work in our area. You can use them to recruit, but awkward. I mostly use them for guest issues and follow up. They're especially good to give the snotty "and your name is" guests.

They can be ordered on sap. My pmt orders them frequently since the vendors get them.

Got my last set from staples on sale and was very pleased. I've ordered from vistaprint often as well.

You don't need any kind of special position to have a business card. Business cards are for networking and there's no reason Target would restrict your ability to share your information with others. A flow TM could certainly get them if they wanted to.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I ordered my business cards! Apparently all you have to do is go into SAP and type in "Corporate Graphics" and it's the first thing that pops up. It takes you to the web site to order them, you just click on business cards & then customize it. It took all but 3 minutes to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back