Buying Disney giftcards @ Target the best deal?

Should I buy the Disney giftcards for 5% off red card? Are there any better options out there? I looked at the Target discount site and it seems like the prices are the same at Disney site.

We considered doing this before our Disney trip but didn't because you can't load the Disney giftcards on to the Disney app to use at the parks and a lot is app based now. If you plan on using them for souvenirs at gift shops or at a sit-down restaurant, then it would be worth it, but for paying for ride extras or food stands, it's on the app.

We considered doing this before our Disney trip but didn't because you can't load the Disney giftcards on to the Disney app to use at the parks and a lot is app based now. If you plan on using them for souvenirs at gift shops or at a sit-down restaurant, then it would be worth it, but for paying for ride extras or food stands, it's on the app.

Good to know, thank you. I was planning to use it mainly to pay for entry tickets.

Good to know, thank you. I was planning to use it mainly to pay for entry tickets.

You may already know this and if so, disregard. But if not, make sure you also have reservations for the day as well as your tickets. You need both to gain entry, tickets alone won't cut it anymore.

Back