COVID-19 Buying more than the limit

So I read the sign in paper today and thought it said 2 tp per person, but the 2 limit was referring to water. I bought a 12 pack of tp for my elderly parents and one 6 pack for my house. The cashier said she thought it was a 1 per person limit and I told her I thought it was two and offered to go back to the aisle and check and she said no, don’t worry about it.

After I brought the bag out to my car (I was on break) and I went back to the aisle and realized I was mistaken. Will I, or the cashier get in trouble for this? Should I return one of the packs? I feel terrible about this and don’t want anyone to lose their job or get in trouble for my mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly wouldn't worry about it, particularly since you're shopping for your parents. And you purchased reasonable amounts for your households.

I think its a Federal crime and National Security threat to buy more than the allotted number of TP/Hand sanitizer.
Now that Alqaeda and Isis have been defeated, N. Korea and China democratized. Cancer has been cured and AIDS is a fashion statement.
CIA , NSA and FBI have been directed to monitor the sale of TP/Hand sanitizers.
You and the cashier are probably flagged. You should turn yourself in, just incase they order a drone strike on you or the cashier

Back