Bye bye OB

Luck

The one and only SCTM™
I did the smart thing and have waited an indeterminate amount of time to announce I am no longer a regular OB TM. I am moving up to the big leagues. Not comfortable saying exactly what my new role is yet. I will hold off for awhile longer to reveal that maybe 🤔

Never forget hard work and a great attitude and being an asset to your team will pay off in the end 💪

If this is serious: congrats.

If its a joke: well played.
Serious haha. I was trying to wait for a quieter time but then he was back after like 3 days of being gone 🤦‍♂️

I apreciate it.

I did the smart thing and have waited an indeterminate amount of time to announce I am no longer a regular OB TM. I am moving up to the big leagues. Not comfortable saying exactly what my new role is yet. I will hold off for awhile longer to reveal that maybe 🤔

Never forget hard work and a great attitude and being an asset to your team will pay off in the end 💪

Last edited:

Will you be my mentor

Will you be my mentor
I only mentor people with at least 15 mentors from HQ and 20 mentors from stores and DCs hundreds of miles away in positions you have no real interest in. Once you meet these requirements and have obtained your silver mentor collector badge come back to me.

I only mentor people with at least 15 mentors from HQ and 20 mentors from stores and DCs hundreds of miles away in positions you have no real interest in. Once you meet these requirements and have obtained your silver mentor collector badge come back to me.
I thought you said you had a great attitude. Hmmmm

I have a gold star mentor badge my OM made me 💪🏻 Like yesterday three new hires asked me to move and I did. I told the OM this and I’ve been recommended for the new program to apply for another department. I run this place

I'm just going to throw this out there to some of you genuine mentors looking to fulfill needs. I'd love to be double mentored if possible. It's always been a dream of mine to have 2 top notch gold star performers just hammering away at me and filling me with knowledge from both ends. Having two at the same time would just be a dream come true and I can't wait to hear from you! You can find my number under the #FJB graffiti in the main break room.

I'm just going to throw this out there to some of you genuine mentors looking to fulfill needs. I'd love to be double mentored if possible. It's always been a dream of mine to have 2 top notch gold star performers just hammering away at me and filling me with knowledge from both ends. Having two at the same time would just be a dream come true and I can't wait to hear from you! You can find my number under the #FJB graffiti in the main break room.
I would love to hammer away at you with my abnundance of knowledge. I know so much about the DC I’m just bubbling over with my knowledge ready to pour it into every empty vessel I can

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back