Bye bye Target

I just feel bad for the team . No one wants to be there anymore .
They feel like now they just have to do the bare minimum like the rest of the leadership.
A good reason why I left, Management leadership was shitty, Tired of them catering to workers who are crybabies who don’t do a whole lot and the toxic culture they allowed and not getting the hours I deserved. I don’t miss working there at all, Hope your new job is a lot better!

A good reason why I left, Management leadership was shitty, Tired of them catering to workers who are crybabies who don’t do a whole lot and the toxic culture they allowed and not getting the hours I deserved. I don’t miss working there at all, Hope your new job is a lot better!
I took the job on the condition not to start until December 15th .
I earned myself this vacation and the company agreed.
My level of stress with this job had dropped to 95% from what I had with my years in Target .
I do not miss it . However I hear about it every single night .

I took the job on the condition not to start until December 15th .
I earned myself this vacation and the company agreed.
My level of stress with this job had dropped to 95% from what I had with my years in Target .
I do not miss it . However I hear about it every single night .
THIS: I took the job on the condition not to start until December 15th .

You need some time to decompress before starting a new job.

You don't want to start that new job already looking stressed and frazzled.

THIS: I took the job on the condition not to start until December 15th .

You need some time to decompress before starting a new job.

You don't want to start that new job already looking stressed and frazzled.
I had to . I left Target with full vacation pay out because I as maxed out . I’ve took a total of 20 days off in my years with Target . And 5 of those days were when I lost my sibling.
Taking this time to do nothing but be with the kids it’s more than I could ask for .
No job is worth the time away from family .

Back