CA for Work Performance

So my TL gave me a CA that I didn't finish my work supposedly.

For anonymity let's say that work was done on Tuesday however I was off on Wednesday and Thursday and the TL was off Friday.

Therefore I wasn't informed until Saturday.

Couldn't the TL have sent me a message in Workday or another TL mention the next day (i.e. Wednesday)?

Another point he ignored is if I am scheduled until closing it's not like I can stay over BECAUSE THE STORE IS CLOSED!

He couldn't tell me how many 1-4-1s I pulled so has no idea how large they were.

Last edited:
So my TL gave me a CA that I didn't finish my work supposedly.

For anonymity let's say that work was done on Tuesday however I was off on Wednesday and Thursday and the TL was off Friday.

Therefore I wasn't informed until Saturday.

Couldn't the TL have sent me a message in Workday or another TL mention the next day (i.e. Wednesday)?

Another point he ignored is if I am scheduled until closing it's not like I can stay over BECAUSE THE STORE IS CLOSED!

He couldn't tell me how many 1-4-1s I pulled so has no idea how large they were.
Look on greenfield

Generally another dept TL won't do your CA. Your ETL could but TBH usually wouldn't if they have a TL. If Saturday is the next time they saw you that's a reasonable time-frame. What would be unreasonable is if they saw you 3 times in between everything and waited.

Also, you have to be coached several times (or in my store's case, A LOT) to move up to a CA. Have they ever spoken about this to you before? It may not have seemed like a coaching but even if it was a chat it was a coaching.

Do you know how many ofos you pulled?
No.

Can I look that up from five days ago?

I also think it was more of chat/coaching sessions than a CA.

Our store is losing our third ETL in three months so that explains a lot.

I think we only had five total.

Then again will only the terrible raises being given out more TMs will leave.

Target still thinks starting wages at $15 is so much more than anyone else.

Makes no sense.

Last edited:
It was a CA apparently which I just acknowledged that I received it.

In a related matter I mentioned to my TL that my hours were cut again.

He said I could come in earlier if I want.

I was thinking if I am such a bad worker why would you let me do that. 🤔

Back