Archived CAF vs Outs & Lows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which do you prefer being done in your dept? CAFs or doing Outs and Lows? And why pls. Thank you!

Outs and lows, since its the only thing that will correct SFQ issues, and in my experience more often than not something is empty because the SFQ is off and the system thinks we still have ample product. And since none are out there, none will sell,and none will pull

Copy. Yeah I like the outs and lows. I usually do deep fills. But somehow the afternoon TL likes the CAFs instead so I was just wondering. Thank you!

Outs and lows, since its the only thing that will correct SFQ issues, and in my experience more often than not something is empty because the SFQ is off and the system thinks we still have ample product. And since none are out there, none will sell,and none will pull

This, this and some more of that. Surgical and doesn't pull a bunch of BS... But again you have to take the time to scan it.

This, this and some more of that. Surgical and doesn't pull a bunch of BS... But again you have to take the time to scan it.
Especially better at my store when I'm expected to pull and push it myself anyway, so I'd much rather take time to scan than waste that time pulling unneeded product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back