Archived Call Out Policy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m still in the 90 day trial period of working bc I was hired for a seasonal position. On Wednesday I called out because I was sick and then today I called out because I was actually on my way to work and I got into a car accident. When I let them know, they weren’t that understanding and hung up on me in mid sentence. About 5 weeks ago I came in an hour late because I over slept but I let them know ahead of time I’d be late. I don’t know if I should apply to different places to be safe or if I’m okay for this month as long as nothing else happens.

ASANTS....It all depends on your leadership. If your store harps on attendance and you have been coached or put on CA, then you probably want to start looking. But as a seasonal you are at a low chance on staying unless your store is in need to retain seasonals after the Holidays.

18sarsar I know very well how target addresses call outs and it usually ain't nice. My best advice is make each shift on time every time. No exceptions. The etls will not tolerate newbys calling out and chances are you won't be kept on after the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back