Archived Can I report/tell to my ETL-LOG my SrTL is always sending me home early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Flow) the days my ETL-Log is on the lead I always work longer like 4.5 hours sometimes 5, but the days the SrTL is here the b*tch, she always sends me home like after working 3 hours even though there's still boxes on the floor. She's been having something against me ever since one time I needed to work certain day and since my ETL wasn't there I had to talk with my STL and this guy basically scolded her for denying me coming to work that day.

Easy don't leave. You do not have to leave early, now to play nice you will have to sometimes but you have to be allowed to work your scheduled hours. Tell her to ask someone else and spread the pain among the entire crew.

When you say "leaving early," do you mean at your scheduled shift end?

If he is asking only you and letting everyone else stay to finish, then yeah that should be mentioned to your ETL-LOG (HR or STL if you are more comfortable with them).

If he is asking multiple people to leave on time and not stay late, it could be that he is just trying hard to keep payroll in budget. The ETL-LOG has a lot more latitude to spend more hours, which would be why he lets everyone stay late.

My store is the opposite. Sr TL would always let people stay and ETL always made them leave. Now that sr TL is over pog and flow gets 12 hours a week. I guess it was because the sr. TL wasn't getting a bonus.

Wow that's terrible. At least it's not like our store where our hr said if we call the hotline well get a write up. O. O

ETL's can argue their way about spending extra payroll with the STL...somewhat.

SrTL's cannot.

While you think she is a "bitch" for not extending you....all she is doing is sticking to the allocated hours because if she is spending extra payroll, she has to argue why it was justified to the STL. Which is not fun.

Wow that's terrible. At least it's not like our store where our hr said if we call the hotline well get a write up. O. O
Regarding what specifically? The hotline is there for reporting some behaviors, and as far as I'm aware they can't punish you for calling the hotline.

ETL's can argue their way about spending extra payroll with the STL...somewhat.

SrTL's cannot.

While you think she is a "bitch" for not extending you....all she is doing is sticking to the allocated hours because if she is spending extra payroll, she has to argue why it was justified to the STL. Which is not fun.
make yourself be someone that the STL won't have a problem spending payroll on and your problem should be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back