Archived Can I transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on a final for ncns but I hate my store management is it possible to transfer back to my old store?they know how me well there,any advice?

The official answer is "no." If your other store knows you and BOTH stores are willing to break official policy for you, then anything's possible.

No,final warning have been issued on a lot of occasions in my experience to actually stop people transferring.

You cannot transfer when you are on a Corrective Action. You must wait it out then transfer.

The answer is no, unless....... the store you want to transfer back to really, really, really, really wants you. But you'd have to give notice and then reapply at that store ad hope they will take you. But to "transfer" nope.

Since a NCNS is conduct it does not officially stop you from transferring like a CA/final does for performance. However the stores may not allow it. Just to be clear though (and others will say I am wrong when they just don't understand) Permance CA = no transfer, Conduct CA = transfer. For simple reference read the CA forms, you'll notice the restrictions are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back