Can I use vacation hours asap?

I have about a weeks worth of vacation hours and do we have to put them in like a normal unpaid time off that it has to be three weeks in advance or could I say take it tomorrow if i wanted? I can’t find a clear answer online anywhere

I have about a weeks worth of vacation hours and do we have to put them in like a normal unpaid time off that it has to be three weeks in advance or could I say take it tomorrow if i wanted? I can’t find a clear answer online anywhere
Any week you aren't at 40 hours, you can use vacation to top up. The pay week needs to have ended before HR approves it so it doesn't go over 40. You can usually go back through the prior quarter, but I think there was a cutoff at the beginning of May(?).

Any week you aren't at 40 hours, you can use vacation to top up. The pay week needs to have ended before HR approves it so it doesn't go over 40. You can usually go back through the prior quarter, but I think there was a cutoff at the beginning of May(?).
I wanna work for your store. We're only allowed to use up to our Average Hours worked.... other places used to let me do that, but Spot hasn't in my decades

Back