Can you get rehired after being terminated for “stealing”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got fired because of a funko pop. It was a target con exclusive that was supposed to be out of the floor but the ETL was being difficult about it. She waited for her 15minute breaks and lunch break and they still weren’t on the shelf. Another co worker bought it before they started their shift so they were off the clock and they gave it to my sister. It was paid for and she did not buy it. They gave it to her or gifted it to her and she’s being fired for it. (It was not on the shelf still even when the co worker bought it.)

My sister got fired because of a funko pop. It was a target con exclusive that was supposed to be out of the floor but the ETL was being difficult about it. She waited for her 15minute breaks and lunch break and they still weren’t on the shelf. Another co worker bought it before they started their shift so they were off the clock and they gave it to my sister. It was paid for and she did not buy it. They gave it to her or gifted it to her and she’s being fired for it. (It was not on the shelf still even when the co worker bought it.)
If the co-worker bought it from the back, they should be the one getting the heat.

From what you've said above, if that is the full and entire story, your sister shouldn't be fired for just that situation.

Did she ask the other co-worker to buy the funko for her? Either by getting it from the back for them to purchase or allowing them into the back to get it themselves to buy for her?

The co worker in electronics that day got it from the back and she said she did ask him and on top of that didn’t put it up when he gave it to her after he bought it, she had it with her until she was able to put it away on her fulfillment cart. But she still didn’t pay for it or grab it from the back herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back