Archived Can you hide a open job position posting from non Target Employees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry the Title should be Can you hide a open job position posting from someone not employed by Target . I hope thats less confusing.

Well as most of you know I'm on a quest to get into AP. Ive got a TPS interview at my home store in a few days because the last walked out on us. I got a text telling me go apply asap. I went from my home computer and tried to apply and it said not available (Went through Target.com) I just thought that HR hadn't made it open yet. I went to talk to her later and she said she made it available the day before. I went through ehr at the computer at the store and behold.. its open. So im wondering if it the position was just like hidden from out of target employees or something as of right now it still said not available so team anyone know anything lol.

Last edited:
For an internal promotion, you need to apply in store via eHR. Most specific positions are only shown to internal candidates.

Ok thats exactly what I was looking for. I just didnt understand why it wasnt posted for everyone else *using careers not ehr*. GSA's told me Leadership specifically mentioned my name for this position so it kinda make sense. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back