Canadian guests eligible for Target Circle?

Canadian guests aren't able to download the Target App from iTunes or Google Play (for Canada), but it looks like Canadian phone numbers work for joining Target Circle. Can anyone from a store near Canada clarify whether our hockey-loving guests are able to set up the Circle account on the web, access Circle offers and get Circle cash back on future purchases?

Canadian guests aren't able to download the Target App from iTunes or Google Play (for Canada), but it looks like Canadian phone numbers work for joining Target Circle. Can anyone from a store near Canada clarify whether our hockey-loving guests are able to set up the Circle account on the web, access Circle offers and get Circle cash back on future purchases?
I live in a border state and they have signed up but can’t use the app so I don’t really know how they’re using the perks.

It works because they use the +1 calling code. Fun fact though, Canadians can sign up for red cards.
To my knowledge, Canadians cannot sign up for redcards. They need a US address, US social security number and US credit history.
Canadians can sign up for Circle, then manage their account via Target.com or (if they can find a way to manually download it) the Target app.

Canadians CAN make use of Target Circle!

UNFORTUNATELY: Despite using the +1 call code, Canadian area codes are blocked from being linked to a Target Circle account. However, the benefits can still be enjoyed just by manually scanning your bar code at the checkout, you just can’t enter your number to receive rewards.

Maybe they can select offers on the web. Someone brought me a printed target circle barcode one. That was neat. Maybe that would work?

Maybe they can select offers on the web. Someone brought me a printed target circle barcode one. That was neat. Maybe that would work?
Well I have a US Apple ID enabling me to download the app which is pretty nice.

Back