Archived Can't print batch labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandie89

ElectronicsTM
Has anyone else had this problem? The sales plan has been tied, it was supposed to set last week but we didn't get around to setting it right away because of inventory. Anyway, the MyDevices won't let me print the batch labels, I tried scanning each individual item to see if I could print shelf labels that way, but it just gives me a 'print error' pop up. I can create labels for every other item , but none of the items tied to that sales plan. However, they will ring up at the registers, so they're not street dated. I'm so confused, I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they resolved it, it's driving us all nuts because we have an entire endcap with no labels.

Has anyone else had this problem? The sales plan has been tied, it was supposed to set last week but we didn't get around to setting it right away because of inventory. Anyway, the MyDevices won't let me print the batch labels, I tried scanning each individual item to see if I could print shelf labels that way, but it just gives me a 'print error' pop up. I can create labels for every other item , but none of the items tied to that sales plan. However, they will ring up at the registers, so they're not street dated. I'm so confused, I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem and how they resolved it, it's driving us all nuts because we have an entire endcap with no labels.
Go to the signing computer. Instead of selecting "print batch labels" go to the top choice "print pog labels". F9 to bring up search, type the pog, f9 again. Select and print like normal.

Go to the signing computer. Instead of selecting "print batch labels" go to the top choice "print pog labels". F9 to bring up search, type the pog, f9 again. Select and print like normal.
We tried that as well. The TM who helped me set the endcap said they tried every possible method (they've been at spot a lot longer than I have, so they were already aware of that option) from just about every computer in the store with no success. It's not the printer or the system itself because, like I said, we can print labels for everything else but the items on that endcap. I'll try it again tomorrow just in case something changed, but we've had no luck with anything we've tried.

I had that issue last year with the Weed-B-Gone salesplanner. Not a single one of the DPCIs would print from a MyDevice or PDA. Trying to print the POG or batch labels for the salesplanner was not working either.

I MySupported it (it was fixed with a revision salesplanner) and printed the POG labels for the home locations down the aisles and placed the correct DPCIs on the endcap. It was not accurate as far as the schematic and facing counts went (I sharpied those out), but the DPCI and prices were correct.

Last edited:

Have you tried printing 3x3 signs in place of the labels? If that works, try mysupporting the label issue in the meanwhile.

If it's the Dory focal in Toys, I'm having the same issue. MySupport just said that they're aware and they don't have a solution so set it the best you can. We didn't set it at all lol.

If it's the Dory focal in Toys, I'm having the same issue. MySupport just said that they're aware and they don't have a solution so set it the best you can. We didn't set it at all lol.
Yup, it's that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back