Cant resign in workday, help!!!

NKG

Nkg
Guys you know i know how to resign in work day. You go to profile then action then job change. I literally can't do this. Did it change? Would me not having an ETL or be on demand cause me not to quit?

Did you resign once before in the past and rescind it? For whatever reason someone who resigns in the past usually don’t have an option to do it again. Your ETL HR normally has to process it themselves.
That's it. Ugh which I have to talk to someone when I'm there once a week. Guess I'll have to decide if I just no show the rest of my shifts.

That's it. Ugh which I have to talk to someone when I'm there once a week. Guess I'll have to decide if I just no show the rest of my shifts.
Don't people tell hr and/or their leaders that they are quitting even though they can do it in the system too? This is the first company I've worked for that you can quit by computer but I would think telling leadership would also be a good idea.

I find the idea of just resigning online and not telling anyone kind of strange honestly, but I guess I'm old school lol.

Don't people tell hr and/or their leaders that they are quitting even though they can do it in the system too? This is the first company I've worked for that you can quit by computer but I would think telling leadership would also be a good idea.

I find the idea of just resigning online and not telling anyone kind of strange honestly, but I guess I'm old school lol.
Same . However I think that some people don’t like their leaders and might do it online so when the leaders get the email it would be a surprise .

We no longer know how to communicate in person anymore as a people...

I only like my ETL/ TL now my ETL is out. I'm not staying to be put into another random department.

F no. I quit in the system from the comfort of my couch. I had friends who were tls. The sd sent a screen shot of the notice she got that I quit, and sent it to the leadership team. These tls were then texting me wondering wth! Lol. I had worked there 27 years and everyone thought I would retire there.
They didn’t deserve anything more from me.

Back