Archived Cartwheel perks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmj958

Salesfloor TL
Anybody know when all of the stores will get red card perks ? I see we can order signage for it but none of the actual options for the points are in cartwheel. Is it still in the testing phase?

I had one guest use it today to get a free toy. Mobile rang her up, and since it's on cartwheel, scanned the barcode thinking things were okay.

Guests use a gps fooler app to make the phone think they are in another state so red perks will give them a coupon.

Turns out the guest has done this a few times. My guys all know to say no next time and to let the lod know right away. And if I am there, to tell me. I'd love to meet her.

I had one guest use it today to get a free toy. Mobile rang her up, and since it's on cartwheel, scanned the barcode thinking things were okay.

Guests use a gps fooler app to make the phone think they are in another state so red perks will give them a coupon.

Turns out the guest has done this a few times. My guys all know to say no next time and to let the lod know right away. And if I am there, to tell me. I'd love to meet her.
You only need to use it once in the pilot area in order to get and keep the update. Would you do that to someone who got the update the legit way and just happened to be shopping at your store?

I'm starting to have guests who have moved here from other areas of the country. Yesterday a woman was trying to get a free item she had earned but I could not figure out how to do it. ETL-GE was clueless as usual. Scanning her Cartwheel did not help. Doesn't Target know people travel and often move to other states? Really? Isn't there a plan for that? Never mind. It's Target.

I got one at my sbux. I think it was in the coupon section of cartwheel. It worked just fine.

I'm starting to have guests who have moved here from other areas of the country. Yesterday a woman was trying to get a free item she had earned but I could not figure out how to do it. ETL-GE was clueless as usual. Scanning her Cartwheel did not help. Doesn't Target know people travel and often move to other states? Really? Isn't there a plan for that? Never mind. It's Target.

I had a guest with Cartwheel perks and we don't have it in our area. She had qualified for sunglasses and sure enough the pos took them off when I scanned her code. I was jealous!! I want to drive to her area and download Cartwheel there!! :D

Where and what states can I get these perks by downloading a new cartwheel app ??

When the customer has a perk, they are given a separate bar code for it. So they can swipe left/right to choose between the perk barcode vs the Cartwheel barcode.

Oh yea, I think I remember she had a pink tab where we have just a red tab for the coupons. I'm in south OC and the guest said she was from San Diego....I'm tempted!!

Oh yea, I think I remember she had a pink tab where we have just a red tab for the coupons. I'm in south OC and the guest said she was from San Diego....I'm tempted!!
Can confirm San Diego is one of the test markets. Cartwheel is really popular but there are problems with some fraud with perks, but it hasn't been rampant in my store. Actually the biggest headache are guests who want to scan all their stuff at the register. As for myself, I redeemed a perk for free $20 slippers for the winter and a free water bottle.

I'm in a trial area and what I really wish is that Cartwheel could be applied to an online order. I've purchased a lot of items online recently but I don't get the perk points. Even when I scan the shipping receipt, I can't get them. Does Target want Cartwheel to be an in-store only thing to drive in-store sales?

I'm in a trial area and what I really wish is that Cartwheel could be applied to an online order. I've purchased a lot of items online recently but I don't get the perk points. Even when I scan the shipping receipt, I can't get them. Does Target want Cartwheel to be an in-store only thing to drive in-store sales?
I was under the impression that's exactly what Cartwheel's purpose. I mean, beyond data mining anyone who uses it.

4 of my fellow TMs that I know of have the perks, but its part of their cartwheel app. Its on the bottom of the app. It used to be a separate app when I first looked into it. Question is, why do only some people get the upgraded cartwheel app and others do not.

Cartwheel perks has never been a separate app. You get access to the perks part by using the app while in an area that is testing it. Or by spoofing your location. Or getting someone in a test area to log in to your account.

Its still showing in my list of apps on my Google Play app list, although I've uninstalled it. I'ts no longer available for a stand alone download.

Attachments

• Untitled11.png
    Untitled11.png
    23 KB · Views: 38
Its still showing in my list of apps on my Google Play app list, although I've uninstalled it. I'ts no longer available for a stand alone download.
That was redperks, which I guess was similar but with the red card instead of cartwheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back