Cases per hour?

I agree with the 45 an hour for fdc. I did it a little different at 50 an hour but added 30 minutes for pallet break out. I'd imagine that's probably similar in the end and simplifying it to 45 cases probably just easier. I do still disagree on a box is a box is a box statement though. Market is a much simpler push then many other areas even with fefo. 60 as an average is too high imo 50 as an overall average feels like the right pace to ne and I'll stand by that. Sure there are areas and boxes that can be done at 60 but there are also some much less then that. I'm curious how you quantify repacks?
Oh yeah I agree. I’m talking entire truck average. There’s going to be plenty of things that take more than a minute but for all of these there’s an equal amount of items that would take less than a minute. That’s why they say it’s an average.

It is possible to push up to 80cph, at least in my experience. I can do it over an entire shift with casepack luck, but not consistently day to day as it depends on what the cases consist of.

Cut open, flip, dump out, push, no problem.

Cut open, dump out 8 small boxes, cut open small box, pick through plastic, styrofoam, tape, etc., push. No way.

We also happen to have 2 freaks of nature that can meet their 80cph goal times day in and day out, regardless. I'm truly in awe of them.

60cph should be easy imho on a daily basis for the average hooman. (other than H&H. Fuck H&H.)

Edit: This is also only for Inbound that don't have to do the guest thing. If I had to help guests, no way am I hitting 60cph consistently. (This applies to Q4 as well when stores stay open later and Inbound does the guest thing. I try to position seasonal hires between myself and guests so I can push more. :D)

Last edited:
It is possible to push up to 80cph, at least in my experience. I can do it over an entire shift with casepack luck, but not consistently day to day as it depends on what the cases consist of.

Cut open, flip, dump out, push, no problem.

Cut open, dump out 8 small boxes, cut open small box, pick through plastic, styrofoam, tape, etc., push. No way.

We also happen to have 2 freaks of nature that can meet their 80cph goal times day in and day out, regardless. I'm truly in awe of them.

60cph should be easy imho on a daily basis for the average hooman. (other than H&H. Fuck H&H.)

Edit: This is also only for Inbound that don't have to do the guest thing. If I had to help guests, no way am I hitting 60cph consistently. (This applies to Q4 as well when stores stay open later and Inbound does the guest thing. I try to position seasonal hires between myself and guests so I can push more. :D)
This is off a uboat? Yeah it's unfortunate I think probably 90% of the push at my store is during open store hours. That is something we are working to do more prior but the availability of the tms remaining is not supporting it.

This is off a uboat? Yeah it's unfortunate I think probably 90% of the push at my store is during open store hours. That is something we are working to do more prior but the availability of the tms remaining is not supporting it.
Yes, off a UBoat. Luckily our leaders don't care how you push as long as you're coming clean for the most part. We have many different styles among the Inbound team, we do what works best for each individual. People's brains work differently. ;)

Back