Archived Cash Office Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always stunned when I hear of 'another COTM' getting termed for theft.
Seriously?! You're under 3 freakin' cameras!

We have two domes in our mantrap. I guess as a backup in case the first one breaks.

I've been thinking about this. How in the world would someone even rob our store? I would be worried about all the guests that would see you walking in the store and give all sorts of eye witness descriptions. Lets not forget that almost everyone has a cell phone and will call the cops..... A robbery just seems impossible to me unless it was a inside job or something.

All three Target robberies that I have heard about were inside-jobs.

Our store holds the prizes we give out to team members for red cards, some odd end AP supplies(flashlights, sticks and some promo stuff) and some boxes of files( I believe are old paper punch corrections that have a two year retain on them).

I rarely see the inside of the Man Trap, but nothing gets stored in there or the server room. We have a room next to 239 where we store bags, paper rolls, HR supplies (i.e. decorations), and where Ad Prep is done. We also have a closet off TSC where we keep cleaning supplies for cart attendants, photo supplies, and gift cards. TM prizes are kept in ETL-GE's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back