Cash Office Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how many of my fellow cash office team members have the code to enter their Cash Office? We used to but recently our store changed the code and stated that we would no longer have access to the code citing “Best Practices“

I didn't have access until I was a leader. Key was cool, code to the safe but no key didn't make since 🤣

Our CO door doesn't have a code, only the leader key works on the door. CO is armed at night and unarmed first thing in the morning. Safe is open-able by a leader only.

Yes how is the person who processes the day, SETLs and Snr TMs who do Garda and close registers supposed to get to the funds. Plus it’s not like those people are chosen lightly it’s often team members who have been with target for years and are trusted completly, plus with the recycler the safe now has less money than before.

honestly im surprised other stores do it differently how inconvenient, plus it’s not like there isn’t 3 cameras in there

So...
I'm not the expert here.
Even when I worked at for Spot I didn't have anything to do with the Cash office.
I have been an manager who had to count out tills so I know about safety concerns.
How much of what is being discussed here is problematic, if say an outside person wanted to rob the office?
Or for that matter an inside person?
I don't want to over react but I have gotten reports saying that might be the case.
Please weigh in.

So...
I'm not the expert here.
Even when I worked at for Spot I didn't have anything to do with the Cash office.
I have been an manager who had to count out tills so I know about safety concerns.
How much of what is being discussed here is problematic, if say an outside person wanted to rob the office?
I don't want to over react but I have gotten reports saying that might be the case.
Please weigh in.

Eh…what I have read makes me uncomfortable.

So...
I'm not the expert here.
Please weigh in.
Could be a problem in this case since CO is listed on posted schedules. Deleting my posts.

Okay, that's enough for me.
Time to lock this up.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back