Archived Cash office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first training day in cash office and I did not like it. I am scheduled for another training day Saturday. I would like to tell them to remove me from cash office.

The best people to tell would be either your ETL-GE/GSTL or even HR. I would tell them ASAP.

Thanks, guys, for the feedback. Appreciate the feedback. I just feel bad for saying yes and wanting out. I know I would be miserable. I felt trapped being in that office.

I was an anomaly in that the first day I got it without taking notes, but most it'll take 3 days as some said above.

Here is the thing, never feel forced to do it. If you feel uncomfortable doing it and it's not clicking tell your GSTL, GE, HR, or ETL-AP. Point blank when it involved their money they'll do whatever it takes to protect it. If you tell them it's not working out for you they will remedy it quick.

We had someone who wasn't comfortable with it and it wasn't clicking. The person never said anything and a ton of mistakes happened. Needless to say people were pissed. That person never stepped foot in the cash office again.

Voice your concerns.

Last edited:
Definitely tell them you're uncomfortable. If it's the cramped space, they'll understand.
If it's just boring you can play music. I'd love to work CO for a change of pace and to be sitting and not have to see guests for an hour or so. HEAVEN!!!

Sound advice. You hit the nail on the head. I don't feel comfortable with it. I am hestitant to say anything about it. I don't want to disappoint the person who asked me, plus it was about picking up extra hours since this E2E process took a bite out of my hours and the hardlines team was not a part of the new process. I am afraid they punish me for this by giving me less hours. I have to do what is best for me and that is not for me. Thank you for that response.

You definitely have to do what's best for you. Your well being at work will affect your shifts and you'll bring bad energy home if you're unhappy at work.

See if you can cross train in another work center if you need more hours. Right now that seems like the only way to get full time work.

Guys, thank you all for the feedback. Greatly appreciated. I was so down.

Sound advice. You hit the nail on the head. I don't feel comfortable with it. I am hestitant to say anything about it. I don't want to disappoint the person who asked me, plus it was about picking up extra hours since this E2E process took a bite out of my hours and the hardlines team was not a part of the new process. I am afraid they punish me for this by giving me less hours. I have to do what is best for me and that is not for me. Thank you for that response.

Don't feel bad. My old store i was afraid to turn them down for cash office. Turned out I was one of 6 people who turned it down. They just move on to the next person.

Wow. Not only that, I got a panic attack. After the training session was over, I had a massive headache. I felt sick. I did not tell anyone. I went about doing my other duties on the floor. I can't be in that room. I have to be on the floor/open area. I refuse to step into that room for session number two. I am going to let them know this when I go in for my shift tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back