Answered Cashiering help plz!

Hey so tomorrow would be my first shift with no trainer & Im not sure how to do a couple of things yet:
-what to do with price match? ( like customer wants to price match
- ask for change?
- coupons & fake coupons how to spot them?
- turn on the light to blink in case I need help? ( I just feel up and down in regards to the switch)
Thanks much appreciated

Hey so tomorrow would be my first shift with no trainer & Im not sure how to do a couple of things yet:
- ask for change?
- turn on the light to blink in case I need help? ( I just feel up and down in regards to the switch)
Thanks much appreciated
Price match. ASANTS. some stores it must be done at guest service. If your store is not one of those stores, make sure it’s a live view of the webpage and shipped and sold by the company (no 3rd party sellers) and it’s the exact same model. For the first few, call a leader or experienced cashier for help.

there’s a get change button on the register

coupons just scan them. For fakes, look out for too good to be true. You’ll start to learn what to look for. Just because it scans does not mean it’s legit. Do not accept any coupons on a guests phone unless it’s the target app. Call a leader if something doesn’t feel right. Lots of scammers out there sadly.

yeah there’s a switch on the pole that turns on the blinker.

- ask for change?
Thanks much appreciated

Fake coupons are usually too good of a deal like $10 off two packages of Tyson chicken or buy $7.99 tide and get $7.99 downy fabric softer free. Beware of the coupons that the guest gets something free-they can be legit if they came straight from the manufacturer.

There's a price match app on your zebra, scan the bar code,
In my store the rules are ,
Amazon : must be instock, must be amazon prime, must be shipped AND sold by AMAZON, no 3rd parties. NO LIGHTNING DEALS!!!!
Walmart: must be available within 2 hours driving distance, must be instock locally, sold and shipped by Walmart.com , not from Walmarts market place.
All other options? Must be from a live webpage verifiable from your zebra from a major competitor, not joesledlightshack.com or aliababa or wish.

Back