Archived Chargebacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every morning when I have to set the line, there's always a ton of chargebacks on vehicles. I was told that the receivers are in charge of sending them out but we just have one receiver and doesn't come in till later in the morning.

How do you guys normally deal with this? I'm just tired of clearing the vehicles for the line.

Every morning when I have to set the line, there's always a ton of chargebacks on vehicles. I was told that the receivers are in charge of sending them out but we just have one receiver and doesn't come in till later in the morning.

How do you guys normally deal with this? I'm just tired of clearing the vehicles for the line.
What kind of charge back? Vendors? Whenever you have the vendors in asked them to take their credits .

If you mean CRC and Salvage from guest service and price change I have a pallet they are supposed to empty vehicles on to and if that gets full, which is rare except for weekends, they should be condensing everything to as few vehicles as possible and no shopping carts! I then sort from this pallet and build my individual crc and salvage pallets in order to ship them out on my sweep.

Is there any other place they could be put? I know when I bring back flats of CRC/ Salvage from guest service, I always avoid the line. I try to pull it as out of the way as I can and just make sure it can be seen by our receiver when he comes in in the morning.

I’d try talking to someone about it. They may be able to find a better and more out of the way alternative to sticking it on the line.

Is there any other place they could be put? I know when I bring back flats of CRC/ Salvage from guest service, I always avoid the line. I try to pull it as out of the way as I can and just make sure it can be seen by our receiver when he comes in in the morning.

I’d try talking to someone about it. They may be able to find a better and more out of the way alternative to sticking it on the line.
Doesn’t your receiver has a desk area? You can put them by the vendors which I assume is where your receiver works .

Doesn’t your receiver has a desk area? You can put them by the vendors which I assume is where your receiver works .
Yeah, that’s the goal area for our flat, but it’s often very messy back there. Large OPUs on flats block the area a lot and if we add our flat there at the end of the night it’s no big deal, but we usually fill up at flat earlier than that, so we’d be blocking the aisle completely and in the way of vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back