I'm Lost! Checking schedule online

Tessa120

Current game: Elex
I tried checking my schedule online today and I can't find the eHR link. All I get is Pay & Benefits and Bullseye Shop. Where can I get my schedule now? Going in physically is not often an option.

No one told us this. There's no where that says that at my store, not on the board, no e-mails from above. Wth? 😭

That's kinda surprising considering how big of a deal it was for HR. Nothing posted at all about MyTime outage??

We had to make copies of all the grids til 6/2, the schedules for the next 2 weeks all by yesterday. I'd recommend taking pics of the schedules posted in the store so you for sure have something to go by.

That's kinda surprising considering how big of a deal it was for HR. Nothing posted at all about MyTime outage??

We had to make copies of all the grids til 6/2, the schedules for the next 2 weeks all by yesterday. I'd recommend taking pics of the schedules posted in the store so you for sure have something to go by.

Nope. Not a word. I just got a text from a co-worker with friends at a different store with a different server than the one that's on our wall. We still have the Target Auth Services - https://mytimemobile.target.com on the wall, but she sent one with/wfc at the end. https://mytimemobile.target.com/wfc

That made all the difference. When we did our surveys, I left a comment suggesting that all changes for different departments be left on boards IN those departments, because NOTHING makes it down to us worker bees until changes are supposed to be well implemented. As a guest service cashier, I usually don't hear of any changes until I'm getting yelled at for not doing something I was supposed to know 3 weeks ago. Heck, reviews came and went and I never talked to anyone. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, I love my Target and my management, but no one communicates around here.

This isn't functional yet though.

It fixed my issue, though. I was able to finally get on Kronos after weeks of it not working properly. Got my schedule, swapped shifts with someone today on it. Like I said, 0 communication around here.

Try it!

I hate to raise this from the dead, but I'm having difficulties getting any of these links to work.

Mytime Mobile had always been my go to... but it's down. And Kronos isn't connecting. It's probably an internal server error, but I thought I'd see if anyone had any other ideas/options. Thanks

Back