Christmas Eve 2020 store hours?

Do we know Target's store hours for Christmas Eve this year? COVID19 and its recurrence have successfully created public support against Thanksgiving Day retail store openings. Nearly all retail stores close on Christmas Eve at 6:00 PM or earlier, yet in recent years Target has desperately stayed open long after everyone else has closed, stubbornly competing against 7-Eleven. Is there any news on what Target's plans are for Christmas Eve store hours this year?

Ill believe it when I see it. this past Sunday we started the 7AM to 11 pm thing, an extra hour before and after normal hours. The closing crew were only scheduled to 10 pm they had to stay until 11 pm.
If I was on the closing crew I would have left at my time on the schedule.

Last year our store closed at 9:00 PM on Christmas Eve so I guess 8:00 is better.

The fast food and restaurant in front of my store closes at 6:00 on Christmas Eve.

The new hours should be posted on the door signs. Ours were updated on Sunday. It definitely says 8 pm Christmas Eve.

I am glad that they are going back to normal covid hours after the holiday season. Our guests are used to the 10pm closing schedule already. But yeah even with the closing changes, I am still scheduled till 10pm which is good for me.

As a TM working in a city with a current curfew of 10 pm...no, the closing was not adjusted. :(
Right? We have these 11pm closings right now and NO ONE, not one single soul, comes in our store after 10pm. Except the night crew. They don't even need anyone in Style/Beauty after 9pm. It's so slammed during mid-day they'd be better off having us come in an hour earlier and then leaving earlier in the evening vs. staying until close.

Where can I find the hours on the zebra was trying to find it. Apparently no one at my store reads these lol

California issued a stay at home curfew order from 10pm to 5am for purple tier counties. I am just curious of people who had a curfew and worked passed 10. Since we are essential and working after 10pm what did Target have to do? Do they provide us some sort of paperwork to show just in case someone pulls us over?

Back