CI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You by yourself? Not much. Its not a problem one person can solve.

You can help. Sure. Become a trainer and teach people the right way. Join ICQA and learn about defects and how to solve them. If you see a process or job function that could be improved, let your leaders know, document it and share it with them.
I tried to be descriptive but I ran out of time and just started to have to leave a trail. Only the ones who have studied my notes would be able to decipher. What’s the point of doing RW if I start making errors or seeing numbers differently. I sort very efficiently. I’m always in root cause. There’s a larger priorities at hand rn to even worry about this. I was switched to a production function p3 I tried to leave a trail because there’s defects all over. It’s like you guys want me to turn an eye. I can’t though with this ingrown killing me.

Last edited:
Riddle me this

B or A which 1

Last edited:
You by yourself? Not much. Its not a problem one person can solve.

You can help. Sure. Become a trainer and teach people the right way. Join ICQA and learn about defects and how to solve them. If you see a process or job function that could be improved, let your leaders know, document it and share it with them.
I’d like to contribute.

Last edited:
So question for you sir. Does Target off any classes to get your belt in Lean Six Sigma? I worked at the company Arthur Valdez came from and learned a lot about Gembas, 5S, Kaizens and other process improvement methods but never took any classes.
Look up dream to be. Also guild but the other one is new. That’s all I’m saying. Ask your local HR bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back