Closing leads self reviews

Any other closing leads write their self review yet? Just curious what format everyone is using to set them up since it's a new position.
Thanks

Any other closing leads write their self review yet? Just curious what format everyone is using to set them up since it's a new position.
Thanks
Bullet points I always start with the overall store metrics , payroll , sales etc and then I move to my metrics and how I helped those metrics . And what I will continue to work on

Yes. Our review was due 2 days ago. Done!
Mine was due too , but i didn’t do it yet and etl hr can’t say much since I don’t have time to do it because the stl gave me so much shit to accomplish just for me to get my dam transfer .

c9 Rippin

Hard lines Wizard
Did mine the first day it was released. Didn't have the proper format so mine is just a paragraph and a half about wins and ops. I was a GSTL before I was a closing lead and we had a remodel I helped with as well as helping with other areas of the store during TL transitions this year. I had quite a bit to put on mine honestly. Rolled out a ton of stuff this year...

phibot

"can you come to the front to tie my shoes?"
Closing lead? As in you're a full time closing LOD?

TM2

I did mine, all leaders in my district were given the same format for self reviews, basically just bulletins out wins and opps for financial, operational, and team. I switched from Hardlines TL to closing halfway through the year, and I felt like I put too much about Hardlines as opposed to closing. I struggled a bit to come up with quantifiable closing metrics.