Archived Closing leads self reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other closing leads write their self review yet? Just curious what format everyone is using to set them up since it's a new position.
Thanks

Any other closing leads write their self review yet? Just curious what format everyone is using to set them up since it's a new position.
Thanks
Bullet points I always start with the overall store metrics , payroll , sales etc and then I move to my metrics and how I helped those metrics . And what I will continue to work on

Yes. Our review was due 2 days ago. Done!
Mine was due too , but i didn’t do it yet and etl hr can’t say much since I don’t have time to do it because the stl gave me so much shit to accomplish just for me to get my dam transfer .

Did mine the first day it was released. Didn't have the proper format so mine is just a paragraph and a half about wins and ops. I was a GSTL before I was a closing lead and we had a remodel I helped with as well as helping with other areas of the store during TL transitions this year. I had quite a bit to put on mine honestly. Rolled out a ton of stuff this year...

Closing lead? As in you're a full time closing LOD?

I did mine, all leaders in my district were given the same format for self reviews, basically just bulletins out wins and opps for financial, operational, and team. I switched from Hardlines TL to closing halfway through the year, and I felt like I put too much about Hardlines as opposed to closing. I struggled a bit to come up with quantifiable closing metrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back