Archived Closing Service Desk routines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closing the service desk tomorrow for first time ever and anyone have the routines?

Closing the service desk tomorrow for first time ever and anyone have the routines?
e
Close the salvage and CRC boxes after processing defectives. I usually have it all done around 9 pm. Close the toss and donate boxes if they are full. Empty trash cans. Leave GS in brand condition.

All I do is scan the barcode on the boxes and close it out through the register right? Make sure everything is boxed up for salvage and CRC?

My store has a checklist for you to sign off on at the end of every night. Basically make sure ESIM is taken back, close your boxes, make sure there are boxes for the next shift, plug in the iPad if you use one, wipe off your counters, etc

All I do is scan the barcode on the boxes and close it out through the register right? Make sure everything is boxed up for salvage and CRC?
Scan the barcodes to close out the boxes. Check to make sure the items in CRC match the list. Attach the lists to the corresponding boxes. Have your GSTL help you out if this if your first time closing.

Make sure the dishes are washed and so is the sink.

Make sure all sort is done, if carts are full take them out and put in empty ones for the openers. Do all the defectives you can, once you’re done with that around 10ish is when we like to close the salvage box. At my store we can’t close CRC until the closing TPS tells us to and they check off the list to make sure nothing is missing before the box is taped up. Take the salvage, CRC, ESIM, and trash to the back. Set up fresh salvage and CRC boxes and a new trash bag for the openers. Make sure the counters are cleaned and clear. Close the registers. I love closing because there’s a TON of down time so we all just hang out and have fun for the last couple hours of our shift

At my store we can’t close CRC until the closing TPS tells us to and they check off the list to make sure nothing is missing before the box is taped up.

A lot of stores have TPS/AP audit CRC just to ensure that there's no (or as little as possible) operational shrink as a part of that process.

Close the registers

I wouldn't close any registers without getting approval from your GSTL first, OP. Some stores are fine with GSTMs closing registers, while others (like mine) would only have the GSTL/GSA do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back