Archived Closing shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle72

Ermahgerd Terghet
First closing shift 3-11 for soft lines tonight what should I expect. The latest shift I ever had was 9.

Probably the same as usual, just later. If your store closes at 11, they may be expecting you to stay later until everyone's zones and reshop is done. Just check with the LOD like normal before clocking out.

I live 45 minutes away so these late closing shifts for the month are killing me. Our store usually closes at 10 but next week we aren't closing til midnight, so I won't get home until 1 AM. Two days ago I pulled a Clopening with both shifts being about 9 hours long. It's miserable lol

At my store closers always have an assigned zone that they need to zone and get reshop done for and during the day/openers they just work on all softlinks reshop and pickup in all zones in general.

Ad takedown, zone, reshop, basically just that for a good 4-6 hours before you clock out.

I live 45 minutes away so these late closing shifts for the month are killing me. Our store usually closes at 10 but next week we aren't closing til midnight, so I won't get home until 1 AM. Two days ago I pulled a Clopening with both shifts being about 9 hours long. It's miserable lol
Not sure how your ETLs and TLs are, but if you have a clopen and you have to stay late then have to come in early, you could ask to leave a little earlier. I had a 4pm-12am shift and the next day a 7am-3:30pm and my ETL let me leave an hour earlier.

Now that holidays are over, though, you might leave on time more often depending on your team. We're only a week after Christmas and my store is already back to normal as far as zones and reshop goes, we left at exactly 11 tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back