Delete

ALL metrics apply to every TL. We share results even if we cannot personally have any effect on them.

I wish I could to the RTS myself every day because our two SETL can’t seem to get it done more than half the time ! But I can’t - so we all suffer.

ALL metrics apply to every TL. We share results even if we cannot personally have any effect on them.

I wish I could to the RTS myself every day because our two SETL can’t seem to get it done more than half the time ! But I can’t - so we all suffer.
Depending on if the items are late or potential walked will say if it’s the SETL fault. If something is potential walked items may not be stowed in the right place. That happened to my store all throughout q4

Since I am in charge of the store as a whole while there and there’s nobody higher up with me, I used total store metrics. My SD has me using the Store Wide goals for 2020 as my goals in Workday for this year so.

I used every metric... if you’re doing your job you should be following up with every area therefore you take a share in every area.

I did not use any metrics. Oops.... I literally wrote down what my goals are for the new year and what I need to work on and improve. nice and straight to the point lol
Nice that you could get away with that. So many of our TL were told to do it over - even one that told me she spent 4 hours on it !!!! Do I think she milked that ? Oh sure. Submitted mine within 15 minutes cause I have real work that needs to get done! One year I was on vacation and upon returning my ETL told me “Enter the word Backroom and hit submit cause no one reads it but me and I don’t really care”. Oh ya, most understanding ETL ever.

Nice that you could get away with that. So many of our TL were told to do it over - even one that told me she spent 4 hours on it !!!! Do I think she milked that ? Oh sure. Submitted mine within 15 minutes cause I have real work that needs to get done! One year I was on vacation and upon returning my ETL told me “Enter the word Backroom and hit submit cause no one reads it but me and I don’t really care”. Oh ya, most understanding ETL ever.
yeah mine took about 15 mins. because like you said we have real work to do and being a low volume store I only had 1 tm for GM 2 for style and my closing expert on a busy night. I told my SD that I wasn't about to redo it if he asked me too unless he covers my shift and gives me time to write it without being interrupted.. The look on his face...haha

I used the store metrics. I wrote mine as bullet points.
Accomplishments in 2019
Not Accomplished
Goals for 2020
My SD reviewed it and said go ahead and submit. Done and done.
Now back to work pulling PC batches!

Back