Archived CO WORKERS DURING FLOW BREAKTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
55819362.jpg

3f593ffe607f166e5a46968f7361e3bb.jpg

You might wanna let ETL-HR know.
They always wanna know if someone is creating a 'detriment to morale'.
Especially if it's affecting your buddies' work.
But, if you can't resist & you follow Kartman's tip, I gots room in my walk-in.
And LOTS of degreaser.

PISSES ME OFF CAUSE MY SMOKER BUDDIES STARTED SLACKING OFF HES MAKING MANAGEMENT LOOKS LIKE SLAVE DRIVERS

they were hard workers before he came in. now they all started being lazy fucks that keeps saying yea men not my job not paid enough to do that.
back then we used to help each other. now this loud mouth mother fucker comes in with his charisma destroys the team morale

imagine hitler in target... now imagine that

Oh my, what a horrible person this villain you know is. I am just so glad that our proud company has team members like you who are diligent, cooperative, and protect the Brand.

When someone is constantly negative and you are around it all the time...it can you down. If its a situation that I can take myself out of I will. I wont go to break when I know they are in the break room , if they are going on and on complaining about something I just walk away. IF I am in a situation where I cant get away from them ( ie working side by side etc) I will try to steer the conversation away from what they are complaining about . IF that doesn't work then I will just keep to myself and try to tune them out . I go to my happy place full of little puppies. I have discovered that I cant control what others say or do but I can control how I react to it . If they want to go through life being miserable and complaining about everything little thing that's on them. However, I don't have to listen to and or let it affect my life and outlook on thing s

Last edited:
Any job you have, people will complain. I worked a job making 2000/wk some years back and guys I worked alongside were making more than that, had three days off per week but still all I heard were complaints about the company that was providing wealth to their lives and 100% payed health insurance across the board.

You cannot do anything about what other people feel or act like. Only yourself, when i hear a coworker explain how bad it is, I explain how it could be worse and try to give positive feedback about the position and help them realize what they could do differently to make it easier on themselves. That or completely ignore them when theyre complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back