Archived Coached but I didn't sign anything??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been coached before and I had to sign paper but today I didn't take my meal on time went into compliance and my TL said I needed to pay attention more often etc etc but I didn't sign a paper he just told me I have to coach you because you went had a meal violation. I know written coachings they have the 1, 2 3 strikes but the talking coaching I'm kinda confused.

That's normal. It should help you avoid in the future. No verbal warning are given after the missed lunch.
Watch your time!

If you had a meal violation, they should've had you sign the meal compliance waiver log (or whatever they call it). Since the store gets fined for non-compliance, they have you sign the waiver to protect themselves.

An ordinary coaching does not require a signature. In fact, you're not actually supposed to see the PDD form. If you're signing a document associated with a "coaching," it's a CCA or final.

Oh okay thanks that's why I got confused. I'm kinda surprised I didn't sign a paper ( not about the coaching) for the meal violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back