Archived Comforter revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did everyone do with the "flex" revision in multipiece? What do you even do with the product in 6-5? If you flex it out, where will the planogrammed product go? If you backstock it, it will just pull back out. What were they thinking? Who has time to maintain that?

I think it is Target's way of getting rid of d-code. They are bulky pieces to flex on clearance end caps. Therefore they push this on us. In order to make sure if possible, they are on the floor
If only we had the time...

"Discontinueds " are a waste of time and payroll. They should just eliminate the discontinued category and move items right from Active to Clearance. If it hasn't sold in all the weeks it has been active, you probably aren't selling many more when they are discontinued in some random location and above the wrong price point.

They aren't discontinued. None of the 29 dpci's on shelf 6-5 are discontinued. All active.

Ran into this today. WTF so many new planos like this or with just bad spacing. Get it together HQ!

What did you do? We took all those extra comforters and put them on skids, wrapped them, and put them in the steel. Then my pptl mysupported it.

My store added another shelf along the top of the aisles to add the discontinued soon items. This way, once they finally go clearance we already have a spot for them to stay while they sell down or go salvage.

My store added another shelf along the top of the aisles to add the discontinued soon items. This way, once they finally go clearance we already have a spot for them to stay while they sell down or go salvage.

I didn't see that they were discontinued soon. Maybe your store is different. We had no room at the top for another shelf. The top shelf items already stick up above the top of the gondola.

I didn't see that they were discontinued soon. Maybe your store is different. We had no room at the top for another shelf. The top shelf items already stick up above the top of the gondola.

In all honesty, I haven't looked at the aisle myself yet; this is just what I was told they did.

My store doesn't MySupport anything, we just flexed for now. Let's see what happens!

this is probably not the same thing but I lolled when we had a whole endcap of New Years 2018 party stuff on clearance that stayed there until the middle of February

I backstocked it, and I fully intend to put the HQ plano dude on blast over this abomination. Sometimes, being at a store near HQ has its benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back