Archived Coming back to Target, please tell me I'm not crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Target was always guest first. That doesn't sound too bad. But they've gotten rid of the Fitting room/Operator position too? That's definitely a lot of jobs combined into one. Still, I think I could manage all of that if there are enough cashiers. The thing that used to slow us down the most was BY FAR having to go up for backup 7+ times a shift.

Fitting room operator no longer backs up cashier. They are expected to be at the fitting room for theft and selling.

Fitting room operator no longer backs up cashier. They are expected to be at the fitting room for theft and selling.

Oh I misread that. I thought you were saying that they dissolved the operator position and all softlines TMs had to cover the fitting room. Operators never had to do backups at my old store.

I am glad I was able to help you “release”

Planosss, I was talking about you. You seem like an angry person. If you joke around more you'll probably feel less inclined to pick fights with random people on the internet.

Go by spot & see how things are done at night, that might give you an idea on how things have changed.

Oh no. I'm guessing Target looks pretty haphazard at night? This is a good idea. I could check it out today.

Selling has become really important especially with goals made for mycheckout sales for the FR.
It can track who is making my checkout sales (the portable checkout device, they want us to suggest using that when a guest is looking for a size/something we don't have) because you have to log in to use it, also you have to let the LOD know when you get one, like REDcards. This is probably just my store, but the FR Attendant is supposed to ask people trying on (stuff other than RTW) if anyone was helping them and if the guest mentions a name, the person gets a tally mark next to their name.

It can track who is making my checkout sales (the portable checkout device, they want us to suggest using that when a guest is looking for a size/something we don't have) because you have to log in to use it, also you have to let the LOD know when you get one, like REDcards. This is probably just my store, but the FR Attendant is supposed to ask people trying on (stuff other than RTW) if anyone was helping them and if the guest mentions a name, the person gets a tally mark next to their name.

The ETL told me a little about these new mydevices. Aren't guests a little hesitant to put their credit cards in that thing?

And they’ll win lol

No one "wins" seeing as how I wasn't looking to fight in the first place. Just came on the board to ask a few questions. Planosss got unnecessarily accusatory. But they're free to have their opinions. Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back